Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is just to get a good number of how many people will be attending the meet in KC on the 9th of May. If you other guys missed the last post on this. We have quite a few people interested in doing this. So just let me know if you are going to B going!

·
Registered
183 Posts
ill go even though i wont have my supra, if you guys are willing to meet a guy that drives a RHD jza70 and lives in japan, im sure it would be fun, i will either catch a ride with a fellow supra owner or drive my truck up there, the reason i wont have my supra is because i am just visiting home on vacation

·
Registered
102 Posts
shoulinpanther said:
ill go even though i wont have my supra, if you guys are willing to meet a guy that drives a RHD jza70 and lives in japan, im sure it would be fun, i will either catch a ride with a fellow supra owner or drive my truck up there, the reason i wont have my supra is because i am just visiting home on vacation
You can only come if you bring me some JDM supra parts.

I will be there if it is within an hour or so drive.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Z_You_Later said:
You can only come if you bring me some JDM supra parts.

I will be there if it is within an hour or so drive.
I have a set of 1991+ white fog lights from the jza70, that is about it right now, all the extra stuff i had i sold, tail lights, ecus, i have a 3 piece wing somewhere, other than that i dont have much else

·
Boost Junkie
12,385 Posts
Where in KC?

Steve K.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well we havent figured out where exactly in KC but we R hoping for some good numbers to show up. So with just this post so far we will have around 5 ppl going. But more will b interested the closer it gets to May.

·
Registered
102 Posts
shoulinpanther said:
I have a set of 1991+ white fog lights from the jza70, that is about it right now, all the extra stuff i had i sold, tail lights, ecus, i have a 3 piece wing somewhere, other than that i dont have much else
That will work lol. Not that they will fit my 88, but still. Oh well, it will be cool to see you at the meet, i see you on this forum and KCSR alot.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Sounds like fun, maybe, but I'm pretty sure I won't be in attendance. Way too much other stuff going on right now; later in the summer would be better for me, perhaps.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I meant the first Saturday of May.. I think it is the 6th!

·
Registered
108 Posts
I should be able to go depending on where it is... pm me with where it's going to be and I'll most likely be there... is anyone on here going to the one on april 9th... I'll be there and I think quite a few other mkiii's will be there...

·
Registered
102 Posts
boosted87 said:
I should be able to go depending on where it is... pm me with where it's going to be and I'll most likely be there... is anyone on here going to the one on april 9th... I'll be there and I think quite a few other mkiii's will be there...
I will def. be there.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I dont think im going to the one on April 9th but lets think where a good place to meet in KC is>> Like whoeva is from KC what street do yall cruise? Lets go somewhere near there/the dyno/or the track? But we dont have to hold it in KC either but most likely will B there unless others want it somewhere else. Maybe Lawrence? Let me KNOW

·
Registered
243 Posts
If it's warm and you want to cruise/be seen/look at chicks, then go to the Plaza. KCIR is in the middle of nowhere, and there won't be any open events on Saturday. Grudge Night is Fridays, Sunday afternoons are open track as well, but nothing on Saturdays.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well should we do it friday around 5 or 6 or Sunday.. so we can go 2 the track but itll B kind of hard for me to run cause im only 15 but will trn 16 b4 may soo idk what ill do... Maybe Friday nite will b the best to do..... Or find a town where every1 cruises Saturday nites also. If youve ever been to Topeka .... We all cruise Friday, Saturday. Topeka could B an option or Lawrence? KC?

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
But from just this post..looks like we got around 5-10 ppl looking to go... We need more. If you guys want to talk to me personally my AIM s/n is kssweeper28.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts