Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 664 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there is a sticky on kansas supras but its outdated and im looking to find out how many of you cruise KC on late summer nights if ya know what i mean.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
cricket...........cricket.................................cricket

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah, you got me thinking, how many supras will come out of their caves if they know that there are others roaming the streets?

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
shit, well im allright with having the lowest hp supra around after all its still faster then 90% of the cars in kc anyway

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ahhh, come on, j/k.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
house_of_senate said:
Did Jake close his shop?
I have not talked to him in about a month but i dont think so. He doesnt have a pnone anymore, he says he never hears it anyway, now to talk to him just shoot him an email. you can go to his website to contact him. www.diemanmotorsports.com, just click on the contact button and he will usaually respond in a day or too.

G

·
house_of_senate said:
Did Jake close his shop?
Dieman Motorsports is still in operation, but by appointment only. Poor Jake had some bad luck with business and the shop has such a high overhead. But yes he's still there. The best way to get ahold of him is through E-mail.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hey guys I'm in Topeka, Kansas. I just got registered on this site a little while ago, but I've been around for the past two years just never signed up. I've gotta 87 turbo rolling chassis for sale right now. My brother and I pulled the motor over winter break, and now I'm selling it. I'm soon to have another up and running supra hopefully. Just been looking around now but nothing has caught my eye. Well I just thought I'd stop by and introduce myself seeing how the "Kansas supras" thread is way out of date I came here. Have a good day!
Steve

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Wh1te89supra said:
Hey guys I'm in Topeka, Kansas. I just got registered on this site a little while ago, but I've been around for the past two years just never signed up. I've gotta 87 turbo rolling chassis for sale right now. My brother and I pulled the motor over winter break, and now I'm selling it. I'm soon to have another up and running supra hopefully. Just been looking around now but nothing has caught my eye. Well I just thought I'd stop by and introduce myself seeing how the "Kansas supras" thread is way out of date I came here. Have a good day!
Steve
keep checking back, summer is coming and ill be trying to organize a few meets on some of these summer nights :)

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
house_of_senate said:
Ill have to stop by and see him one of these days.
yeah, i cant wait to stop by to his place when a have a few parts for him to tune :)

G

·
house_of_senate said:
Ill have to stop by and see him one of these days.
He has a day job now so he isn't there usually during the day. You really have to send him an e-mail if you want to get in touch with him.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Spotabee Racing said:
He has a day job now so he isn't there usually during the day. You really have to send him an e-mail if you want to get in touch with him.
damn, he had to get a day job? is that cause the shop is in a slump, if so ill be sure to give him some buisiness real soon, like a shit load. i think i spelled that wrong. if he goes under then i have no idea who to trust with my car that lives in the local area:-(

G

·
RiceViper said:
damn, he had to get a day job? is that cause the shop is in a slump, if so ill be sure to give him some buisiness real soon, like a shit load. i think i spelled that wrong. if he goes under then i have no idea who to trust with my car that lives in the local area:-(
yea major slump basically. he's a great guy and i'd hate to see that shop fail.

1 - 20 of 664 Posts