Supra Forums banner

661 - 664 of 664 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Ok I'm giving this a shot. I'm tyringn to track down this cars owner. It was my first supra and I would like to find it and see if the current owner would be willing to sell it.

I ran a car fax on it and it was last registered in 2015 in KS. Car was a N/A 5spd when I had it. Here's a pic of it when I had it. I don't know if it still looks like this tho the pics were taken back in 08-09.

If anyone knows the car or its owner lemme kno

Attachments

·
My supras own me
393 Posts
Welcome! I have been around this website for 13 years off and on. We need a meet sometime in the next 6 months. I just have a crappy MK3 they are cheaper and I like the body better but love the 2JZ a hell of a lot better. I have some parts for MK3s and I also work on them alot. I am moving to Warrensburg Mo. Would love to do a 2J swap but I have just over 40k on 7Mgte the rebuild in my white car and have another 7m that just needs the block decked for a MHG so I wont be doin the 2J anytime soon lol. I am loking for a good BLUE Dash.My car came from Austin Tx and dash is shredded. I have had this car since 2003 I think. Still love boosting the hell out of it!

·
Registered
266 Posts
Hey everyone. I probably don't know any of you any more, but I recently got a 93.5 TT 6-speed bone stock - black with tan seats. I used to have a 94 TT BPU Auto. I'm probably going to update my new one to stu's hybrid GT28 turbos over the winter, though. What's the name of the new facebook group? It looks like we have enough supras now to have a meetup.

661 - 664 of 664 Posts