Supra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was wondering whats the largest size kappa u can fit into the stock box of a pre 89.. right now i have a 4in and no rears, so my plan was throwing the 4in into the rear and maybe squeezing in a 5.25in kappa up front? how doable is this and does anyone have pics of theres? the 4in barely fit into the front cause of the magnet.. here's another question what kinda of infinity speakers can i throw in the rear to get sum mids?? the stock speaker was really beefy and sounded decent at producing some bassy mids

·
Racing is Living
1,012 Posts
Are you going to be running an amp?? I would get the reference series speakers if you're not. The Kappas sound good, if on an amp and you can do 5.25" in the front, it's pretty easy to fab up some brackets. But go with the referece in stead of the kappas I bet you'll be happier with them!! I used to sell speakers, and installed many different in our cars. Ask Trent about the kappas he has them in his car!

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i have 4 in kappas already installed.... i heard they are ok using a vdrive alpine h/u (27x4 rms)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts