Supra Forums banner

41 - 60 of 87 Posts

·
Supra Poobah
1,391 Posts
MEMORIES! Are there still ProLex parts floating around? I still see pics of our supercharger kits and other products floating around.

I see the radiator panel, which is installed wrong.
The front lip of the panel goes under the lip of the grill. Also that version is for the factory airbox, I think I still have some for forced induction.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Yea after taking my bumper off for the 90k service I put it back on wrong, and that plate is from when I wasn't turboed..so I still have it.

Its getting replaced with a cf radiator plate sometime soon, or could you PM if you still have some nonvented ones, I'd be interested in how much it would cost.

·
Registered
55 Posts
very clean is300

·
Registered
601 Posts
I love the IS man. Maybe sometime when your in my area we can roll or something when my car is going.

·
Registered
18 Posts
hey Kap - I didn't realize you had a showthread over here. Does this mean we're taking over now?:die:

Where do I get one of those lexotic rad covers?

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
Right now I'm on stock internals so I won't be pushing much more than 8 psi daily. As for the trans, I did a valve body upgrade that consisted of 3 "shift rods" that were placed inside the accumulators to make it shift firmer and also added a trans cooler.

41 - 60 of 87 Posts