Supra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
OT troll since 04
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys in the May 2005 Sport Compact Car under the TAS section there is a picture of kazama F1 style headers for the supra....i have searched on the kazama website for it but i guess they haven't updated yet. anybody have any information on these they look so badass. probably expensive but if they can be bought i would like to get em and post up pics/sound clips. thanks everyone

·
OT troll since 04
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
addicted2boost- how badass did those look....ya im gonna get that for my car and its gonna be even louder...

·
OT troll since 04
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yea it said it was for a JZA80...and extremely expensive...im almost positive they are turbo manifolds

·
OT troll since 04
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Brown Duckz said:
Headers are usually considered an exhaust manifold -with a turbo flange or not & that would be "header" ;)

see i knew i was right....headers are just common knowledge turbo or na

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
yeah it is a turbo manifold...

i remember the caption under the picture said something liek "If you can afford a Supra TT, then maybe you can afford these"

lol

yeah they looked real nice..def top notch quality even from just lookin at the pic...

·
You Can [Not] Advance
2,871 Posts
Page 102

"If you can afford a twin-turbo Supra, you might be able to afford this F1-style 2JZ manifold from Kazama."

Damn they look hella nice. It looks like 6-1 aswell and its a turbo manifold

·
OT troll since 04
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
all we have to do is find em and hope they aren't as expensive as the editors make em sound

·
masterblaster
1,111 Posts
lol,yea those were pretty sweet lookin,something tells me they will cost a tad more than the ssautochrome models,lmao. they looked like a good desighn and had a strange flange placement.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts