Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Nice vid:) That KB really wakes up the cobra.!

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the viper ran a 10.89 @ 122 i beleive, the 03 was quickly chasing him down from that bad launch.

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
Nice video, that Viper launched hard. I want to see that 60ft time for the Viper.

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You think a 1.78 60' is a bad launch for a IRS cobra? looks like the mustang simply got walked. I sure didnt see any chasing down. That viper sounded cool, im glad it drowned out that annoying cobra blower sound. "VOMIT"

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Why do you let kids onto this forum...sigh.:confused: And if you might take the time to read the listed mods to the cobra little boy, you would notice "Solid Rear" :doh: The sound of a KB screaming is so sexy, even supra owners will admit that. IMO, the only thing that almost beats a KB/Mustang Exhaust combo is a single turbo supra with and HKS Draggar @ full throttle. Please refrain from making your immature comments JDMAWD, thanks.:bigok:

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
JDMAWD said:
You think a 1.78 60' is a bad launch for a IRS cobra? looks like the mustang simply got walked. I sure didnt see any chasing down. That viper sounded cool, im glad it drowned out that annoying cobra blower sound. "VOMIT"
yeah...the higher MPH from the Cobra clearly showed it wasnt chasing down the viper :rolleyes:

get my fucking car out of your sig troll

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
slammed97cobra said:
if you might take the time to read the listed mods to the cobra
no interest sorry i could care less the viper sounded cool that all really paid attention to.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I've heard some great sounding Vipers and quite frankly that one sounded like shit.

I love Vipers.........but man, how did he get 10 cylinders to sound like a leaf blower.

It has an awesome hole shot, and it doesn't seem that it has a blower, otherwise he'd have pulled much harder.

Was it just me, or was the track wet?

·
Registered
370 Posts
I take no sides, to be honest, it sounds like the Viper took a second to shift gears toward the end (if I'm sure it's the Viper Im hearing) which would explain the low trap.

·
Registered
237 Posts
JDMAWD said:
no interest sorry i could care less the viper sounded cool that all really paid attention to.

You're an idiot ,plain and simple.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The only fucking cool DSM driver I've ever met is chnco, and that's when hes not sporting the supra. You need to get a clue man and stick to your AWD forums where you can talk all the meaningless shit you want. But seriously, you're lack of intelligence and wit is the epitome of an E Thug. Get a clue.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts