Supra Forums banner
21 - 39 of 39 Posts

· Registered
580 Posts
I had my first run in tonight with a new Cobra. Very cool owners. They said it had pulley, chip, and exhaust. Not to mention it had a pretty fresh looking paint job that probably wasnt too cheap. This damn thing screamed. Unfortunately, I was in the n/a tonight, although my turbo wouldve still gotten walked. I was however consoled when the driver thought my car was turbo. He said it took off pretty good. Very badass cars.

And seriously, JDMAWD, how the hell are you gonna put My94Pony's car in your sig?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
x X CLoud X x said:
the 1st half of the race was good, up until the idiot takes his camera off the cars
Damn, its about time someone sported a nice looking aftermarket front clip on a Supra...most of them totally destroy the looks of the car because they look like some hair-lipped version of JDMAWD's girlfriend. Really sweet Supra :bigthumb:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
JDMAWD said:
You think a 1.78 60' is a bad launch for a IRS cobra? looks like the mustang simply got walked. I sure didnt see any chasing down. That viper sounded cool, im glad it drowned out that annoying cobra blower sound. "VOMIT"
Sound of a 4 banger:hail:.

· Registered
3 Posts
My Viper has a KB blower on it and when I was @ 5 psi it trapped 131 all day here in Florida.Actual Et was 10.70 @ 131.Hell,with only a Corsa cat back it trapped 122.

Joe

· Registered
448 Posts
JDMAWD said:
You think a 1.78 60' is a bad launch for a IRS cobra? looks like the mustang simply got walked. I sure didnt see any chasing down. That viper sounded cool, im glad it drowned out that annoying cobra blower sound. "VOMIT"
Ahhh!! the infamous JDMAWD........... what feel so lonely lately nobody wants to play with your cute little DSM.:p Jealousy can kill you!!:p

· Registered
448 Posts
JDMAWD said:
Yeah and the soud of your 4 banger is music to my ear. Lets hear it now wheeeeeeee!! wheeeee!! wheeeee!!! wheeeeee!!!
:rolleyes: :p Damit Billy Bob how many times do I have to tell you not to ride on that lawnmawer:p :p

21 - 39 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.