Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
i <3 supra
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was wondering if anyone knew were i could find a set of kei office xt-a coilovers for the MKIII

·
Over 10 years on SF....
7,892 Posts
ebay. well sometimes anyway. hpf might have them.

·
i <3 supra
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah, there was a set on ebay but the auction ended early.

·
Digital Dreamer
898 Posts
That ebay set was a killer deal too. $610 for brand new Kei office coils, I couldn't believe.
eric

·
Digital Dreamer
898 Posts
Its original listing had a reserve, and wasn't met. I know cuz I was bidding. It was relisted and I checked again and noticed it didn't have a reserve price. Maybe I didn't look hard enough, but the second listing I'm sure didn't have a reserve.
eric

·
Registered
710 Posts
BIGG_EASY said:
Its original listing had a reserve, and wasn't met. I know cuz I was bidding. It was relisted and I checked again and noticed it didn't have a reserve price. Maybe I didn't look hard enough, but the second listing I'm sure didn't have a reserve.
eric
You're right, but the second auction ended early. Either he decided not to sell it or sold it off of eBay. I doubt he sold it for $610 since the reserve for the first auction was $1750.

·
Registered
6,709 Posts
BIGG_EASY said:
eric

he pulled it cuz he fucked up

he did not put a reserve on it and he wasn't going to let the $1.8K coilovers go for that little. But he did state that he could end the auction early. But what ever :)

·
slower than a turtle
1,096 Posts
bumping this because kei office is no loner a company and i desperatly am trying to locate some of these ive been watching yahoo japan and no luck yet the new equilivant coil over (stance) wont be made for our cars

·
Registered
6,709 Posts
Kei Office folded?

lol

·
Registered
468 Posts
Kei Office is out of business. However, Tsuchiya did come out with a set of coilovers called DG-5, that all the drift guys are running.

Kei Office has closed operations. Get whatever you can get :).

I heard stance is good, but if they dont make it for the MKIII, then they dont make it.

All you guys need is to get whatever damper and run swift springs.

DG-5 and Zeal Coilovers run swift springs.

Swift springs is our next door neighbor so if you guys need some info, maybe I can help.

·
Registered
6,709 Posts
wait so why would I want to get a coilover that has no parts availaiblity or any technical support structure?

·
slower than a turtle
1,096 Posts
it woudl be hard to piece together a really good coil over by using a dampner then constructing a top mount and then pairing it with a matched spring from swift but i may just try it lol

·
I am the Black Stig
99 Posts
SupraSpeed-1jz said:
i was wondering if anyone knew were i could find a set of kei office xt-a coilovers for the MKIII
i think u can order them through horsepowerfreaks.com if im not mistaken!

edit: well i guess not i just checked thier site! well they used to! good luck man.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts