Supra Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Mods before Broads ;)
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
On Saturday April 23, 2005 HoustonPerformanceDriving.com is holding an annual cruise down to Kemah Texas. The highest Horsepower cars in the City of Houston will be out roaming the streets on this day, so make it a point to come out join in the Festivities.

North-side People:

We are Meeting up at the Hooters on the corner of 1960 & 45 between: 8:30AM - 9:00AM

WE WILL BE LEAVING THE HOOTERS AT 9:30AM ON THE DOT. IF YOU ARE NOT THERE BY THIS TIME THEN HEAD DOWN TO THE NEXT LOCATION.

South-Side People:

Address:
AMC Gulf Pointe 30
11801 E. So. Sam Houston Pkwy
Houston, TX 77089

Meeting up at the AMC30 on Beltway 8 & I-45, between: 10:30AM – 11:00AM

WE WILL BE LEAVING THE AMC30 AT 12:00PM ON THE DOT. IF YOU ARE NOT THERE BY THIS TIME THEN HEAD DOWN TO THE NEXT LOCATION.

From AMC30 we will be Getting back on I-45 and head south to Nasa road 1, From Nasa Road 1 we will hit HWY 146 and take a Right.

This should take us straight into Kemah

KEMAH BOARDWALK

Our Final Destanation will be the Kemah Parking Garage. (as Shown in the picture) When entering the parking garage go to the VERY TOP to park your cars.

When everyone makes it safely to the parking garage everyone is free to grab lunch somewhere along the boardwalk.

PHOTOSHOOT

PHOTOSHOOT WILL TAKE PLACE AT: 2:00PM

WWW.CHEESEFROG.COM

Will be providing models for the photo-shoot. So baring any problems with Cary we should have a few models to Pose it up.

Cruise Rules

1. Speeding. Remember folks, this is a "cruise" and not a "race." This is not a speed contest. Don't fly around passerbys. We do not need them to call the police on us. The point of this meet is to meet up with fellow forum members and have a good time.

2. From past experience, people call police when they see people hot-doggin on the highway and making too much noise.

3. Don't drive over your heads. Remember this is not a race and you will not be left behind if you see others dancing on the pedal.

4. Motorcycles. Chances are there will be motorcycles on this cruise. DONT EVEN RISK IT around the bikes. Give them the right of way. If they want to roll next to you, you will know.

5. Signals. Use them. It really helps when there is a bunch of us on the road.

6. Drag Radials. If your on drag radials be cautious around the turns - don't rip through them.

In general, keep it safe. We want this to be something we can do again. All of us have alot invested in our cars and none of us need to prove anything. So keep it safe.

Map Info:

Kemah Boardwalk:

http://www.houstonperformancedriving.com

NO RAIN OUT DATE

We are doing this thing if its raining or not. To many people have taken time off to attend this event and it would not be fair for them. We can still have a good time when we get down there, just cant drive as crazy as we all might have wanted to. But There will be plenty of more get togethers in the near future.

I Look Forward to seeing everyone there!

·
Bad Texan Boy
4,266 Posts
Yup, I read it from other forum before. I cant wait till April 23rd :D

I bet it's going to be huge.

·
Registered
959 Posts
G-Z06 said:
Update:

NorthSide Guys: Meeting at 1960/45 Hooters

Southside Guys: Meeting at the AMC30

Its updated on HPD

Dont bring to many supras out there though... People want to have a little fun without getting beat to bad. ;)

Cheers
G
LOL............
Hi G, i will leave my Supra home, and take the 4dr instead.

Nick2JZ

·
Bad Texan Boy
4,266 Posts
As you can see in the pic.. Kemah Boardwalk has a 3 or 4 stories garage. But dont worry, when we get there at around 12.. we will have plenty space.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts