Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· DJ/Producer
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ken block is so crazy but i dnt know bout a supra goin thru dat course u defintely need awd to take those crazy turns and i dnt no if id say a supra is a good rally car

· Time for change
14,584 Posts
I'm just going to go ahead and say, I really wish when the douche bag that invented the name for this, they didn't make something so friggin gay.

So I'm going to call it, Fancy Fuk'n Drivin.

· Time for change
14,584 Posts
Man it was SO extreme when they had PAINT BALL in there. Now you know how cool it is, when somone shoots at you witha paintball gun.

The video is interesting, but I wish they'd let the guy drive... Ken should be rallying.

· Cam Only for now......
679 Posts
sick ass vid.....:rockon:

· Registered
4,241 Posts
Very impressive... I thought the first video was pretty good, but that most people with decent seat time could pull the stuff off given enough attempts (and judging by the skid marks in both vids he did quite a few takes himself). This second video really steps it up by throwing concrete barriers and the water in the mix. I don't know what purpose the paintballer served(?), but I liked it overall.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.