Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Congrats to Ken Henderson, whose MKIV is one of the featured tuner cars in this week's Autoweek (3/28).

Bob G.

·
966 Posts
Yeah I just saw that today, congrats to Ken! :bigthumb:

·
Mid-life Realization!
2,530 Posts
Congrats on the well deserved press, Ken.

:bigok: To one of the true treasures of this community.

Brad

·
Registered
831 Posts
:bigthumb: :bigthumb: :bigthumb: :bigthumb: :bigthumb: :bigthumb: :bigthumb: :bigthumb: :bigthumb: :bigthumb: :bigthumb: :bigthumb: :bigthumb: :bigthumb: :bigthumb:
You go, Ken!

·
Super Moderator
10,214 Posts
Thanks a lot, guys. As I was telling Steve T., who called me today to let me know he had the mag, I received an email from out of the blue from the author expressing interest in doing an article on the car as part of AutoWeek's tuner edition. He even drove to my home to make it easy on me because of my work schedule.

I appreciate the kind comments, coming as they are as a result of my car being featured in one of my all-time favorite magazines. Never in my wildest dreams.....

Ken.

·
Registered
904 Posts
That is a great looking car, Do luck all the way, I just love it. I have owned an anthracite MKIV for 2 year and I still stare at yours :D

·
Just another SUPRA PIMP !
504 Posts
Ken, I had to post again in this thread !! To hit AUTOWEEK is as mainstream as AMERICAN IDOL ON FOX !!! Thanks for showing "The Mainstream" the beauty and extreme reliable power of the 2JZ platform !!
Mad Biggups my Brother !! :rockon: :rockon: :hail: :hail:
Hughie...NYC

·
Inline for the win
4,685 Posts
Nice job Ken,

Now you just have to get the car in "Time" magazine.

DP

·
Boost Junkie
12,385 Posts
Wow! Congrats!

Steve K.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts