Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody have any experience with this unit, will it work with the kenwood kvt-911dvd. Kenwoods website doesn't have much info but they do say it works with xm radio, will it work with sirius in the future or not. Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
59 Posts
urvi said:
Anybody have any experience with this unit, will it work with the kenwood kvt-911dvd. Kenwoods website doesn't have much info but they do say it works with xm radio, will it work with sirius in the future or not. Thanks for the help.
When I went to the Kenwood training center they mentioned that the KNA unit should work with almost every LCD unit Kenwood has ever made (except for a handful of models). This would also include the VZ907 units and such. I'll get my hands on one soon :)

As far as sirius is concerned they should have a 3" round antenna available soon. At least that was what was told to us in the seminar.

·
Let's go Phils
624 Posts
Yes, all the kna-g510 is backwards compatible, it will also work with sirius, however when you source it, the unit will still say xm om it. The kna is harddrive based with a fairly small antenna, the software and unit are made by garmin. You can also add real-time traffic updates with the use of a larger antenna, junction box, and subscription. It's also a good choice because you can watch dvd and use nav. at the same time, unlike low-mid eclipse and all pioneer.

·
Registered
69 Posts
It is VERY user friendly. I put one in today and it was by far the easiest nav install ever, constant, ign, ground, antenna, din cord done! The menus are very easy to navigate compared to all other systems.
Here is what I put it in

·
Registered
69 Posts
Just to add, the only thing that I don't like about it is that there is no phone # search, which sucks because I use that search method a lot.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts