Supra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello MK II Supra owners. I just lost my keys and am wondering if anyone can help or direct as to how I can get a copy. It was the only one I had. I went to the Toyota dealer and I was told that they no longer make keys for older toyotas (1990 and older). Can anyone out there please help me out. Thank you

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hello MK II Supra owners. I just lost my keys and am wondering if anyone can help or direct as to how I can get a copy. It was the only one I had. I went to the Toyota dealer and I was told that they no longer make keys for older toyotas (1990 and older). Can anyone out there please help me out. Thank you
I tried to have a duplicate made dealer said no. I got a blank on eBay and they sent a bag of 20 or so. Might have to get another set of locks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Master Shit Fixer
3,169 Posts
You can have a locksmith make a key that works in your existing locks. They can "read" the tumblers and make a matching key.

Have them make a master that you do not ever use...it's sole purpose in life is to sit in a drawer and make other copies from, if this ever happens again. Then have them make as many copies as you need.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts