·
A T-Rex going "Rawr!"
2,778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah it was a fucked up night.

·
2/3 HP to the Paws
1,519 Posts
Reason #924352349587 to ride with full gear, especially when being "naughty".

I'm amazed an accident of any kind took place there. It's a wide open road. Easy for the cager to see the bike, especially coming head on from the side, and easy for the rider to avoid the car. There's plenty of run off space on either side of the road.

Shit happens.

·
A T-Rex going "Rawr!"
2,778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Simba said:
Reason #924352349587 to ride with full gear, especially when being "naughty".

I'm amazed an accident of any kind took place there. It's a wide open road. Easy for the cager to see the bike, especially coming head on from the side, and easy for the rider to avoid the car. There's plenty of run off space on either side of the road.

Shit happens.
The car was turning left into the neighborhood and the bike went to pass at the same time hitting the left rear wheel of the car. That is to say the bike and car were going in the same direction. The cager had no idea wtf even happened, she was hit from behind basically. Anyone that knew how to ride could have easily maneuvered around the car that was turning even at 100+.

·
A T-Rex going "Rawr!"
2,778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
UPDATE
Kid is still alive, has over 30 broken bones and is in OKC right now getting his pelvis rebuilt.

·
A T-Rex going "Rawr!"
2,778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh, and I also was told he got a new helmet with the bike that matched and everything from a friend of his but he didn't like to wear it. :ugh2:

·
A T-Rex going "Rawr!"
2,778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oh and the local news decided to report it as 'two bikes street racing'. :rolleyes: Everyone in the media should burn in hell. Its bad enough they have to focus on all the dumbasses but flat out lieing about the cause of an accident (Street racing vs Retard going too fast for no reason) pisses me off to no end.

·
A T-Rex going "Rawr!"
2,778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
dirtylude said:
shit, that sucks...he's not gonna be able to fuck for months.
Don't worry I'll pick up the slack.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts