Supra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
JZ Enthusiast
3,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys i personally dont belive this !!
today there were brand new M3 manual trans was fallowing me and he waved by his hand to let me hit it first from 40 roll ive punched it he jumped a bumper ahead then at third i was pulling slowly on him 4th i ate him really soon .. and so on the 2nd and the 3rd runs was similar ..
After the last run he thumbs up and went to another avenue ..
really this is my best kill tell now .. :)

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
nice run, wrong section though :p

Those M3's aren't that fast btw. their owners are usually pretty cocky though hehe

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
look at my sig.

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
how are you guys beating m3s with under 300rwhp?

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
m3's have like 265 ft pounds of torque! i have 330 to the WHEELS! plus my car, at 285 + 15 percent (drivetrain loss) equils 330 hp.

·
ƒ=1/2π(√k/m)
10,086 Posts
Yeah, I need to get my ass on the dyno...

butt dyno feels like a 279 some hp.... from the way me MPH climbs....

but, I've actually seen a M3 on a dyno, and it was impressive... they can make some noise.

·
Registered
448 Posts
m 3s run low 13s stock i saw a stock one do 13.1 and road and track says like 4.6 0-60 try a dig next time

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
look at the numbers tho: 0-60 in 4.7 seconds and 1/4 in 13.3 @ 107mph... Even zazzns 300rw and 400tq stock turbo car didnt pull anything over 103-104 traps

the fact that you make more torque is less of an obstacle to overcome off a roll... not to mention torque isnt everything, they can pull more rpm with a better powerband and better gearing...

S

·
0 Posts
Good kill. Sounds like you got lucky and ran into a M3 owner who wasnt a jerk. The two I beat were both cocky until they got owned.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Evan Pokorny said:
m 3s run low 13s stock i saw a stock one do 13.1 and road and track says like 4.6 0-60 try a dig next time
Erics car Dynoed that but he had issues with his car when he went to the track. He would be doing 106 - 108 mph if he was running properly

I had about 325RWHP/400RWTQ and the M3 I ran from a roll I pulled 2 1/2 (use search for whole story) in just 2 gears. He was a really cooly guy! I pulled about the same on two C5 I ran into, but I would have to give the very little edge to the C5 if they (the M3) went head to head.

Thanks

Bobby Ali

BA

:)

W

·
0 Posts
Bobbyfali said:
I pulled about the same on two C5 I ran into, but I would have to give the very little edge to the C5 if they (the M3) went head to head.

Thanks

Bobby Ali

BA

:)
over 125mph the C5's started to slowly walk away from my E46 M3. I'd give them more than a little edge.

Well driven Z06's would pull more than 8 car length's @ Road Atlanta backstretch ~ 60-145mph for me.

Best I ran was 13.08 @ 106 w/ a 1.9 60ft.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts