Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Fly Navy
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cruising along the beach this afternoon, out to get some paper towels, but taking the long way of course. :D I spot a C6 'Vette in the left lane a few cars ahead, and once traffic opens up I get next to him. His tag said "XLR8IN," so I figured he'd be down to have some fun. No sooner than I pulled about a quarter carlength past him does he nail it. I accelerated "briskly" but didn't get all into it because there was a truck turning from the center lane across our lanes.

Once he got out of the way, it was wide open, so I held in third and just waited at around 60-65mph. Finally, he's about a half car back and I hear him nail it, so I nailed it as well. He pulls even RIGHT as I get full boost in third, then it's 1 car on him, hit fourth, and I kept pulling. Not sure exactly how far ahead I was, but I could see him in the rearview, so I'd guess 2-3 cars. He then let off and turned off somewhere.

About what I expected considering my mods (very minor). I think the stick C6's are capable of mid 12's in the quarter, so my car's about where I expect it to be. Just thought I'd share. :cool:

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
Good Kill. Looks like your BPU so it was definately a good race and probably took the vette owner by surprise.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts