Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
6,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was cruising on the 101 making sure I had fully burped my cooling system when I see this harley davidson merging onto the freeway. He caught my eye because he aggressively acclerated past the slower car in front of him merging onto the freeway before his lane was supposed to.

So I speed up a little bit and match his pace. Traffic is clear for about 1/4 mile in front of us, so I give it a little gas and let off. Normally my car is obnoxiously loud, but I couldn't hear anything over the sidepipe blaring right at my open window. But he gets the hint and takes off, and I hammer it just after him. I easily pass him and put on a few cars before letting off and enjoying my afterfires. He keeps on plugging past me -- ricer flyby on a domestic bike.

Anyway, just thought I'd share

G

·
0 Posts
Good Job !

I hate those fuckers.

I had one crusing in the left lane at 70 the other day. So I started tailgating him to get him to move over.

He then started starring in his RVM like - he was gonna kick my ass.:rolleyes:

The dumbass probably thought my Japanese sports car was no match for his Harley. :D

I don't like to fuck with those those stupid bikers - incase I cause 'em to crash and end up in jail.

·
Armed to the Teeth
243 Posts
I hate harley riders. They think they own the road. I get badmouthed by them on the road, telling me to "get a REAL bike". Yea, whatever. :rolleyes:

·
shortbus FTW
270 Posts
Yeah, they are weaksauce, all of them around here are in Hells Angel's though so I just ignore their presence.. they always rev on me and take me out the hole but come around 10,000 RPM when my 600 would wake up i'd bite back and show em what's up :D

btw good kill

·
4,109 Posts
Harley Riders = old fat guys too scared to ride a sportbike. And why the HELL do they have to be so goddamned loud? You never see THEM getting a noise pollution ticket, but let me run without cats/open wastegate, and they call out the national guard:rolleyes:

·
Dirty free-for-all?
119 Posts
talltrini10 said:
Harley Riders = old fat guys too scared to ride a sportbike. And why the HELL do they have to be so goddamned loud? You never see THEM getting a noise pollution ticket, but let me run without cats/open wastegate, and they call out the national guard:rolleyes:

Interesting. My Dad(AA Captain) is 150lb.'s, participates in triathlons, and rides a Harley(FXDWG2 Dyna Wide Glide Custom). Even heavily modded it's quiter than his 1000cc Honda sportbike - you know, the one's Harley guys are too scared to ride.

Stereotyping is gay.

You guys must run into a ton of douchebag riders. My Dad and his riding group wave to anything with two wheels, to anyone in a car that waves, and anybody on foot who waves, or looks as they ride past.

·
4,109 Posts
Your dad is defintely the exception from what I see...maybe it's just Georgia...
Your dad is cool with me:)

·
Registered
86 Posts
The thing that I always find amusing is that the usual people who complain about certain import cars sounding loud and being slow are the same people who think a harley sounds "bad ass" even though it is loud and slow. Go figure.

D

·
0 Posts
inferno said:
The thing that I always find amusing is that the usual people who complain about certain import cars sounding loud and being slow are the same people who think a harley sounds "bad ass" even though it is loud and slow. Go figure.
lol

·
VIVA LA M.A.S.H. Midwest
1,451 Posts
I have had more beer and chicken with harley riders than pasta or rice rocket riders.
Dunno why, but just give them a wave most of the time and they are cool.
Alot of harley riders that look like bad asses are DR's or people who stare at the inside of 4 cubicle walls all day long and just want to get out on the weekends.
Most Pasta and Rice rocket owners I come accross all give me "Whos the 4 wheel lover?" look.

·
Registered
203 Posts
I had one crusing in the left lane at 70 the other day. So I started tailgating him to get him to move over.
i swear to sweet fucking christ if you EVER do that to a rider near me i will run you right the fuck off the road. that shows absolute disregard for human life. tailgating a BIKE?! i dont care WTF hes doing or how fast hes going. bikes have the right-of-way. they can stop way faster than your car. they weigh less than 1/2 of most CARS on the road today, less than 1/3 of your supras weight, let alone suburban assault vehicles. If you dont like to fuck with them because you dont want to suffer the consequences, then DONT.

ever hear the story about the woman in her kia sportage yacking on her cell fone that pushed a man and his wief 500 yards b4 she stopped, because her car caught on fire? i guess not but she killed them both.

stop and think. ass

·
Pimp of Centralia
2,815 Posts
Projectxxx said:
i swear to sweet fucking christ if you EVER do that to a rider near me i will run you right the fuck off the road. that shows absolute disregard for human life. tailgating a BIKE?! i dont care WTF hes doing or how fast hes going. bikes have the right-of-way. they can stop way faster than your car. they weigh less than 1/2 of most CARS on the road today, less than 1/3 of your supras weight, let alone suburban assault vehicles. If you dont like to fuck with them because you dont want to suffer the consequences, then DONT.

ever hear the story about the woman in her kia sportage yacking on her cell fone that pushed a man and his wief 500 yards b4 she stopped, because her car caught on fire? i guess not but she killed them both.

stop and think. ass
yeah i get that from time to time too.. and most times its not even high power sports cars.. one day it was a kid with a 90 - 93 Accord.. . i basically just got behind the wind screen, 2 clicks down, crack of the throttle and i was gone .. and then people wonder why bikes fly by them at 100 mph on the highway.. (even though the manual says pull over and let htem go by :D) I do that when i am crusing and don't feel like being bothered..

G

·
0 Posts
Projectxxx said:
i swear to sweet fucking christ if you EVER do that to a rider near me i will run you right the fuck off the road. that shows absolute disregard for human life. tailgating a BIKE.

WTF ???

Another fucking keyboard warrior (AKA pussy in real life) :rolleyes:

I don't care if you'r driving a brand new Ferrari or a POS Harley, but if you go the speed limit in the left lane on interstate - then fuck yeah - I'm gonna pressure you to move over !

·
Registered
86 Posts
I hate it when people drive slow in the fast lane too, but I usually flash them with my brights to let them know that I am coming.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts