Supra Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Feck Off My Internets
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well.. tonight I was on my way home from my buddies house and I ran accross a WRX on the freeway.. its 2am now.. We go at it from a 50mph roll twice and it was dead even through 3rd but once I hit 4th I got a good 1-2 car length on him by 5th gear and we shut down.. we got to about 130ish.. anyways we both gave a thumbs up and it was a clean fun race

-Dan

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Dan,

Nice kill :bigthumb:

·
i need horsepower
1,365 Posts
haha dang man hope the glass headlights didnt weight you down too much :bigthumb:

i may have to look into the bl midpipe you were telling me about. wrx owner kno it was an NA? good kill dude

·
Feck Off My Internets
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I dont think they realized I was N/A.. all I have done to my car is Boostlogic Midpipe, K&N dropin filter, TRD Gen2 Exhaust and Safc-2.. which is still untuned.. Ive gotta say was one of the cleanest races I have done.. absolutely no cars on the freeway but us and we both gunned it at the exact same time.. we both had our windows down and I think he was tryin to listen for a BOV.. but to no avail.. N/A power baby!! What I loved most was he was rippin through gears fast.. while I would still be in the same gear pullin hard.

·
Registered
5,195 Posts
Dan,

Congrats. I usually get raped by stock WRX's from a stop (duh) but on a roll their pretty easy to take.

Forza,
Kevin

·
NA-T Member
492 Posts
When I was running 7psi I destroyed one from a dig. Can't wait to run into one on the highway :bigthumb:

·
Feck Off My Internets
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Love it.. wouldnt get any other exhaust IMO

·
Registered
133 Posts
I hate those annoying civics and wrxs.

·
DaveH disciple
368 Posts
Nice kill !! NA-T rulezz ! :)

JB

·
Back in Long Island =)
1,449 Posts
lol to bad you didnt run into my wrx ( well i actually sold it a few weeks ago) but i was running 20psi on race gas for a few days before i sold it that thing was fast as hell for what it was . but there are of such low end quality build i fell like im driving a awd turbo civic lol so i sold it. good kill btw

G

·
yeah from a 20mph roll in my max i can get a wrx by like 2cars. From a stop he murders me im just caughting up by that time its too late

1 - 19 of 19 Posts