Supra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
9,000,000 lbs of BOOOOST!
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i pulled up at the local street spot lookin for a nice race for fun, and a guy in an srt10 pickup wanted to run um. so we lined up and went. he tookme outta the whole by about 1 car second gear i pulled him hard started to pull ahead of him by about a half a car in 3rd gear, then it just reved out big time. Though my clutch was slippin so i let off. Then i realized it wouldnt come outta gear and sounded like someone dumped a bunch of spoons and forks in my trans. So i killed the srt10 then i killed my trans. It was still a good funnight overall. Anyone with an extra R154in good condition let me know. I need a quick fix.

·
They giggle
1,935 Posts
That's what you get for "lookin for a nice race for fun". There's your fun! :p

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
hey, if it breaks, rebuilt it stronger

it's the ONLY road to true reliability...

good kill on the SRT-10, I can't ever get one to play at all around here, the one time I did, it was on a twisty back road....and he sucked at driving

·
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah it was fun. after i blew my trans we went and did some pulls down the strip in his srt10 while we waited for the tow truck. Fast truck, real fast when he sprays 150 into it.

·
Hardtop Crew
6,400 Posts
mods bro?

·
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
dreamcar88 said:
mods bro?
62-1 turbo, AFPR, lex AFM, tuned at 16lbs of boost, IC C02 sprayer, short shifter, RPS 6junk clutch, nitto 555 315/35/17's 1/4 mile in 12.9 at the track "13.3" gtec on the street.

·
Registered
13,581 Posts
Congrats.

I hope you don't mind me posting these "for effect"; I just took them a couple days ago at a local meet. If you mind, just say so and I'll edit them out.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts