Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am not sure if this is in the right section but I will try and keep it brief. I just purchased my Supra Turbo about a week and a half ago. I set up a delivery date over a week in advance with the understanding that it would be picked up on Wednesday of this past week, Thursday at the latest. Well Wed. rolls around and I get a call from a secretary saying the driver is running late and it will be picked up Thurs. Thursday rolls around, same call only this time they are guesstimating a Friday afternoon or Sat pick up now. This kind of upsets me becuase I could have gone with a different company and I am really excited to get the car here. Well at first I ask is there a particular reason why they could possbily be running over 48 hours behind? No answer and the lady who supposedly knows only comes in at 3, they close at 5:30 and is unavailable during the time she is there. THis happens to me both Thursday and Yesterday when I try to get ahold of her. I leave my number with 2 different peopel for her to call me back and nothing. Well as far as I know the car is still sitting there as of 2 hours ago. Nobody is in their offices at this place over the weekend. Now I am really frustrated becuase when I chose them over the other companies they told me a Wed, Thursday pick-up. Am I out of place to be this upset becuase now I have no idea whether my car will even be picked up over the weekend either. Is there any course of action that I can take (not legal) but compensation, any other suggestions? Sorry for such a long post but I am extremely excited to get this car and I think what scares me the most is I cannot get anyone on the stinking phone that has a clue about what is going on in their company and why they have not picked the car up yet......

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Get use to delays with Supras, it is just getting you prepared for the future hehe. I am sure they have a disclaimer stating they are not responsible for delays in shipping so you are most likely SOL.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i understand delays with supras I owned a MKIII a fews years back and this one isnt the prettiest girl around yet either ;-) but when someone says they can pick a car up and they give a 48 hour window yet cannot even make that window within 96 hours and it not even being winter season with any major storm fronts going across the country I mean where is there any customer service.....i have shipped through DAS before and they had it picked up the day they said it would be and it was delivered the day it was said to be delivered.....the only reason i did not go through them again was these people were extremely generous and seemed a little smaller than the major company and I always kinda feel a little for the little guy.....my mistake i nkow......

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
my biggest complaint is not necessarily the delays either, its not being able to get ahold of anyone that knows a thing as to why or if there is anything they can do about it.....apparently only one women in their whole freaking operation at this number is able to help me and she is never there/always unavailable/not returning her messages.....

·
GO 'Cats!
1,001 Posts
Similar happened to me. It will all be over soon and you'll have your car. Enjoy it! Once I picked mine up all that crap seemed to slip away. I got mine a week and a half late BTW.

·
Registered
6,785 Posts
My advice call another shipper. Tell them the car has to be picked up before monday or no deal. THen when its all said and done, dont answer the phone of the other company, give them a taste of there own medicine!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts