Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
King of prussia Meet this Saturday 4-29 PICS ADDED

King of Prussia IMAX Left far lot (not changed)

Date + Time :
Saturday 4/29/06 Noon

this is a tristatetuners multicar meet. they have been having them almost every weekend at that location, with good turnouts and lots of really nice cars. anyone want to go?

·
Registered
13,584 Posts
if it's a nice day and I can cut out from home, I'll shoot by.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Hey Art, mostly WRX and EVOs rite?

Nick, how have you been and are you single(turbo ofcourse) yet?

·
Registered
13,584 Posts
MikeS93 said:
Hey Art, mostly WRX and EVOs rite?

Nick, how have you been and are you single(turbo ofcourse) yet?

Hi Mike. I've been just fine thanks ...I wish I was single but my wife is soooOOO lovely ;)

OTOH, a while ago I already ordered a bunch of stuff which I'm pretty sure has just recently shipped from a secret alien landing location in New Mexico, or maybe from Texas ...and in that box is my turbo, bunch of other related parts, MAP ECU, PHR Stg2 fuel system w/dual Densos, and a couple other bits and pieces. As soon as I have it in hand I'm ripping out my shit and installing that stuff. I hate fixing something that ain't broke and my stock twins are still working so good I hope I don't kick myself in the ass for pulling them out ...but I think when it's done I'll love it as much as my wife :rolleyes:

Mike, don't you have an STi? Are you bringing that?

·
Registered
13,584 Posts
SwapedCelica said:
whats wrong with that? i love seeing what other people have done to their cars.

Wasn't it a buddy of yours, a youngish kid who showed up at your last meet at KofP Hooters with that R32 Skyline? Do you know if he's bringing that? I'd like to see how the plans he was talking about are shaping up.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yeah there was some guy with a skyline there. i just met him that day. hes a tristatetuners member, so ill try to see if i can track him down and talk him into going.

at one of the other kop meets a few weeks back (same location as this weeks meet), some guy brought a a red exotic car..... for some reaon i want to say it was a vanquish, but it was more then that (why cant i think of the name! ). it was defitnety a rare $200,000+ car. i hope he comes by again this time.

·
Lurking...
885 Posts
Nick 95 6sp said:
Wasn't it a buddy of yours, a youngish kid who showed up at your last meet at KofP Hooters with that R32 Skyline? Do you know if he's bringing that? I'd like to see how the plans he was talking about are shaping up.
The guy with the R32 Skyline is Daniel. He's a member here. US-32 or something like that. I don't believe he even posts here anymore though.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Nick 95 6sp said:
Hi Mike. I've been just fine thanks ...I wish I was single but my wife is soooOOO lovely ;)...........
....Mike, don't you have an STi? Are you bringing that?

Never said I was going, are you?

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Nick 95 6sp said:
Hi Mike. I've been just fine thanks ...I wish I was single but my wife is soooOOO lovely ;)

OTOH, a while ago I already ordered a bunch of stuff which I'm pretty sure has just recently shipped from a secret alien landing location in New Mexico, or maybe from Texas ...and in that box is my turbo, bunch of other related parts, MAP ECU, PHR Stg2 fuel system w/dual Densos, and a couple other bits and pieces. As soon as I have it in hand I'm ripping out my shit and installing that stuff. I hate fixing something that ain't broke and my stock twins are still working so good I hope I don't kick myself in the ass for pulling them out ...but I think when it's done I'll love it as much as my wife :rolleyes:

Mike, don't you have an STi? Are you bringing that?

Hey Nick,What's up.
You better call Powerhouse and tell to call that guy who is walking to Narbeth with your parts.so we can get to work. :)

·
Banned
30 Posts
I Might Stop By....since This Will Be The Last Time That I Ever Drive This Car Again..
She Going To Ca Wendesday Next Week To The New Owner.

·
Premium Member
4,769 Posts
neang, you sold the red supra? at least you still have the gs...

hks2835 said:
I Might Stop By....since This Will Be The Last Time That I Ever Drive This Car Again..

·
Registered
13,584 Posts
neang sounded serious about selling it so now we know. It would be nice to see it again in person before it's gone.

jam98tt said:
Hey Nick,What's up.
You better call Powerhouse and tell to call that guy who is walking to Narbeth with your parts.so we can get to work. :)

Hi Erven. It does seem too long but I'm still being patient. If I don't hear that it's shipped within the next day or so I'll be pissed.

·
Registered
514 Posts
hks2835 said:

Just bring your other car, the white one. lol :)

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Nick 95 6sp said:
neang sounded serious about selling it so now we know. It would be nice to see it again in person before it's gone.

Hi Erven. It does seem too long but I'm still being patient. If I don't hear that it's shipped within the next day or so I'll be pissed.

Just let me know.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts