Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
GT40 1.5JZ
1,210 Posts
I bought a set from hi/m, and I'm still waiting for the turbos to come in. A shipping label was created on 4/28/05, so it was probably sent 5/2/05. I'll let you know when they get here.

He's seems like an OK guy, but doesn't answer the phone. He's trying to run a business, and so far, most of hiis feedback scores were positive for his turbo sales.

-joseph

When they get here, I'm going to check the specs on them. Might be able to use them for a twin kit, but each turbo was made for a 2.2 iter 5 cylinder engine.

·
Moderator, l337 M0d3r4t0r
12,222 Posts
guys... these are NOT the same turbos as the blitz kit...

the exhuast manifold housing is diffrent, not only that the wheels are diffrent...

if you would like I'll get the part number that I have on my turbos... but like I said I could only refrence them to some tractor turbo.

I don't know where 51 cards disapeared to I can't even get a hold of him on the phone.. But i know that he's got the blitz kit and the part numbers are slightly diffrent.

If i was you guys, I'd rather pick up a set of t3/t4's or soemthing... they are too cheap these days and use a standard manifold.

·
GT40 1.5JZ
1,210 Posts
I didn't even know, but my turbos came in on saturday. My parents didn't tell, and I went to my SF house for mother's day to find my turbos.

-joseph

·
GT40 1.5JZ
1,210 Posts
zazzn...

post up the blue label on your turbos. I'd like to compare them to mine, as I have no idea what my a/r's are.

-joseph

·
Trev
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Joseph, I think your a/r in front is like a 48 and you are sporting a 54 trim on the rear,

Trev

·
1JZ BLING
2,604 Posts
those look good, but they look too clean. A buddy of mine bought a CT on ebay that looked similar to that and when it arrived....................... It was obvious that he submersed the turbo in a BUCKET FILLED WITH SIMPLE GREEN. It was really clean, but smelled like cleaning solvent =].

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
lol^

·
GT40 1.5JZ
1,210 Posts
hmmm....my turbo's do smell funny, but they don't look that clean. They don't have any shaft play at all. I know that he buys cores, so maybe he replaced the cores on my turbos.

BTW, I got all the oil lines, and water lines.

-joseph

·
GT40 1.5JZ
1,210 Posts
zazzn....

pics???

These turbos aren't that big, so it looks like they'll spool up nicely. I'll have to confirm what Trev said about my a/r's. How do I do that?

-Joseph

·
1JZ BLING
2,604 Posts
if i were you, id rather get teh dual r33 turbos. 400 for those, cant beat that.

·
1JZ BLING
2,604 Posts
perf0rmance said:
but my turbos are externally gated, making my dp easier to fabricate.
Id be more worried about mounting two wastegates under those manifolds you're fabricating up.

·
GT40 1.5JZ
1,210 Posts
What kind of flanges do I have?

oh yeah

5326-970-6411

-joseph

edit: a porsche k26 is 5326-970-6407. There are others, but that's one of them.

·
Moderator, l337 M0d3r4t0r
12,222 Posts
Well Jimbo hasn't done anything he stoped replying to my emails.... he replied once when I pleaded with him to find out more info on if he checked the turbos.

Eaither way they only look good right now because I ceramic coated them.

One is potentially blown but I'll never know until i run them the other looks like it ate something up but still looks healthy enough.

I bought another but i think the numbers are a little diffrent I think i have a 11 at the end..

ANyone know what the numbers mean and how to tell what diffrence they are?

·
GT40 1.5JZ
1,210 Posts
The 6411 is an AUDI turbo, made for the 2.2 liter 5 cylinder engine. It was one the AUDI 5000.

Zazzn, does the 6411 look just like the 6407? are the flanges the same? Is ANYTHING the same?

-joseph

1 - 20 of 20 Posts