Supra Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking this is the right section, if it isn't a mod can move it.

Anyways, I bought a KKK, K27 off of ebay a little while ago. And I am wondering if anyone can get me a compressor map for the turbo? I have search google, and numberous car forums, and I can't find one.

Also does anyone have this turbo on an 7MGTE, and if so how much power were you makeing and how much lag was there. I still don't have the turbo yet, so I honestly don't know how large it is, I read somewere that it is similar in size to a T66. Is this true???

Thanks for any help!

·
Super Moderator
10,530 Posts
SG,

I think you'll probably have to visit Porsche and Audi forums to get answers to your questions. KKK is oem for both as well as upgrades. So I would think those guys might be more knowledgeable than some of us.

Also, you might try contacting Blitz North America. Its in Industry, CA. I don't have a number but the area code is 626. Hope this helps.

Ken.

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Good luck with Blitz NA, they are not known for being responsive. Please keep us updated about the performance of that turbo, it is supposed to be very nice. :cool:

·
4,109 Posts
Blitz turbos are manufactured by KKK, who also manufactures OEM turbos for Audi/VW, Porsche, etc.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Really??? I didn't know that....

I guess I'll be pioneering this on a 7MGTE, no one has came up with any spec on a 7M, nor a compressor map...

·
4,109 Posts
You may want to check with OB1 JZA70. He has twin blitz's on a 1JZ

·
4,109 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,530 Posts
talltrini10 said:

You also might want to check with SP Engineering. They have a shop GS 300 that's been converted to an Aristo/2JZ-GTE VVTi motor with twin Blitzes. I believe they are K27s but I'm not sure. SPE can be contacted at (626) 333-5398.

If you decide to contact Blitz NA, ask for "White" Mike Liao and tell him I sent you.

Ken.

·
Not compensating at all
185 Posts
talltrini10 said:
His setup is fucking sick (saw it in person last night) but I wasn't aware they were Blitz units?

·
4,109 Posts
I'm pretty sure they are...or at least they were when I saw them a couple years back...

·
Supraholic
739 Posts
KKK turbos are made by Borg Warner here in germany, they are used in audi and porsche. Blitz uses this turbos too.

some MKIII guys here in germany puted this turbo on their cars, but no dyno ressault yet.

cu Andy

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
OK, here is some pictures compareing the KKK K27, to a TO4B

It's alot bigger :D!!!

Also the K27 is always the one on the right. And it is a .83 AR intake, and .84 AR exhaust.

Think it will push 600 HP? :D

·
Lets go Nets
2,956 Posts
nice turbo/engine dude, i bet it will push 600 hp with fuel and supporting mods, that is at the crank, at the wheels thats different.

-Brett

1 - 19 of 19 Posts