Supra Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking this is the right section, if it isn't a mod can move it.

Anyways, I bought a KKK, K27 off of ebay a little while ago. And I am wondering if anyone can get me a compressor map for the turbo? I have search google, and numberous car forums, and I can't find one.

Also does anyone have this turbo on an 7MGTE, and if so how much power were you makeing and how much lag was there. I still don't have the turbo yet, so I honestly don't know how large it is, I read somewere that it is similar in size to a T66. Is this true???

Thanks for any help!

·
Super Moderator
11,083 Posts
SG,

I think you'll probably have to visit Porsche and Audi forums to get answers to your questions. KKK is oem for both as well as upgrades. So I would think those guys might be more knowledgeable than some of us.

Also, you might try contacting Blitz North America. Its in Industry, CA. I don't have a number but the area code is 626. Hope this helps.

Ken.

·
Banned
540 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,109 Posts
Blitz turbos are manufactured by KKK, who also manufactures OEM turbos for Audi/VW, Porsche, etc.

·
Premium Member
4,109 Posts
You may want to check with OB1 JZA70. He has twin blitz's on a 1JZ

·
Premium Member
4,109 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,083 Posts
talltrini10 said:
You may want to check with OB1 JZA70. He has twin blitz's on a 1JZ

You also might want to check with SP Engineering. They have a shop GS 300 that's been converted to an Aristo/2JZ-GTE VVTi motor with twin Blitzes. I believe they are K27s but I'm not sure. SPE can be contacted at (626) 333-5398.

If you decide to contact Blitz NA, ask for "White" Mike Liao and tell him I sent you.

Ken.

·
Premium Member
4,109 Posts
I'm pretty sure they are...or at least they were when I saw them a couple years back...

·
Lets go Nets
2,956 Posts
nice turbo/engine dude, i bet it will push 600 hp with fuel and supporting mods, that is at the crank, at the wheels thats different.

-Brett

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.