Supra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i just tried to go get a video of it but it wouldnt do it lol. but sometimes when i start my car i have a pretty loud knock for like 15 sec or so. its a knock not just a tick. even my dad turned around and looked, well idk if it was because of that or cause im burning a lot of oil to so there was smoke lol. oh and i checked my oil level its good and the oil is sparkling so thats good to lol. i will video everytime i start my car till i get a video guys, cause this one is hard to explain with out hearing. thanks

EDIT: THE OIL IS NOT SPARKLY LOL i know im dumb sparkly oil=really bad

· TOASTY!
1,768 Posts
sparkling oil is BAD. that means there is metal in the oil. engine oil should look clean and barely visable. you might have worn main bearings which will cause knocking sounds until the engine builds up oil pressure. try changing your oil and filter and using a thicker weight oil.

· Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol shit i miss typed that, wow now i look retarded lol the oil IS NOT sparkling lol so thats is a good thing---lol i did know shiny oil = really fucked lol:eek: :chairshot

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.