Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
501 Posts
I think there reasonbly price compared to other wheels. I didnt want to spend the money at first but glad i did. Only complaint is the price of 19" tires and polishing them every 3-6 months.

·
Super Moderator, Piss me off. I dare you.
12,619 Posts

·
Registered
4,460 Posts
The MKIV Supra is a world-class sports/GT car that deserves world-class wheels. Please don't run made-in-China ricer cast wheels on your car. Run the stockers until you save your money for real wheels.

Oh, and repost:

http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=529391
+1

John @ CCW makes a quality wheel at a very reasonable price compared to similar wheel offerings. I'd rather see a Supra on stock wheels than some China junk as well. If you can't afford new ones I'm sure second hand CCW's are out there from time to time at a bargain, keep an eye on the classifieds.

·
Original Owner
3,975 Posts
nothing makes a car look and feel more cheap than shitty wheels.

·
GRAB A LANE
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
The MKIV Supra is a world-class sports/GT car that deserves world-class wheels. Please don't run made-in-China ricer cast wheels on your car. Run the stockers until you save your money for real wheels.

Oh, and repost:

http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=529391

+1

John @ CCW makes a quality wheel at a very reasonable price compared to similar wheel offerings. I'd rather see a Supra on stock wheels than some China junk as well. If you can't afford new ones I'm sure second hand CCW's are out there from time to time at a bargain, keep an eye on the classifieds.
nothing makes a car look and feel more cheap than shitty wheels.

LoL, I understand you concern, but I don't own a Supra yet.... These knockoffs would be for my G35 yo!

When I get my MKIV I will undoubtedly spend the $$ on quality parts.

I posted this question oh here because I know they are commonly purchased wheels for Supras....

·
Super Moderator, Piss me off. I dare you.
12,619 Posts
Oh, a Nissan? Then, by all means, run the cheapest cast wheels you can find. :lol:

·
GRAB A LANE
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Why don't you just buy used rims, you can easily find some CCW for 3k used or go with something else.
:wtf: i don't know, why don't you learn how to read?!

I said I don't want to spend 3k+ on wheels, especially on a G35... I'm just looking for some cheap knockoffs... I know a lot of Supra guys run SP500s so I posted the Q on here...

·
2JZ S13
2,204 Posts
Just don't come bitchin when your knockoffs aren't what you planned on.
pretty much.

my girlfriend wanted some mesh wheels for her VW i told her to get BBS she didn't want to pay for them so she bought some Flik wheels and about 8 months later they were pitting and looking like shit.

you get what you pay for.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts