Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
WilKillya County Sheriff
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Probably going to be a crazy movie.

http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1810034384/trailer

But it is Caleb's father, professor John Koestler, who makes the startling discovery that the encoded message predicts with pinpoint accuracy the dates, death tolls and coordinates of every major disaster of the past 50 years. As John further unravels the document's chilling secrets, he realizes the document foretells three additional events -- the last of which hints at destruction on a global scale and seems to somehow involve John and his son. When John's attempts to alert the authorities fall on deaf ears, he takes it upon himself to try to prevent more destruction from taking place. With the reluctant help of Diana Wayland and Abby Wayland, the daughter and granddaughter of the now-deceased author of the prophecies, John's increasingly desperate efforts take him on a heart-pounding race against time until he finds himself facing the ultimate disaster -- and the ultimate sacrifice.

ninja edit: drunk as hell, posted in other cars, whoops................

·
Not ur jizz, not ur bizz
6,571 Posts
It looks like a mix of "Next" and "23"

·
WilKillya County Sheriff
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lord of War was epic. I'm thinking this movie will be crazy though, hopefully he can pull it off and it isn't cheesy.

·
Executive *****istrator
57 Posts
Looks interesting.

I am waiting for the day that someone makes a movie where everyone dies, a true end of the world movie. Whether its aliens that totally fuck us in the ass, or a comet the size of texas slamming into earth, a nuclear world war - something. That would be a badass movie imo.

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
This is Cages thing, he makes 2-3 bad movies, then, comes out with something awesome.

This looks to be good.

·
Thinking Person
1,533 Posts
Looks interesting.

I am waiting for the day that someone makes a movie where everyone dies, a true end of the world movie. Whether its aliens that totally fuck us in the ass, or a comet the size of texas slamming into earth, a nuclear world war - something. That would be a badass movie imo.
March 6th. Go see the movie on March 6th. I don't want to ruin the ending. Just trust me.

·
Not ur jizz, not ur bizz
6,571 Posts
I dont think he's necessarily a bad actor, I just think that some roles he plays aren't made for him and some are.

·
Dont question the good Dr
473 Posts
the premise sounds good, but will it deliver? Contemplating between this and watchmen. Maybe both.

·
Glad to be back
2,180 Posts
He plays in some pretty good stuff. He is starting to look old because of this werid hair cut he has going on, no side burns and all one length? Just look really werid..Anyone else notice that?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts