Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Thats pretty intense. With no GT wing, it is apparent that the car was built to break some top speed records. I think the "stig" is right - with the significant increase in downforce over the rear wheels via a spoiler that car will definitely shave seconds off of the top gear track time. I can't wait to see the results.

I hope they were'nt responsible for the damage to that car...that isn't cheap bodywork!!! lol

·
Registered
342 Posts
actually if you watch 5th gear from the same week, there is a guy they cover on there in England who has 2 of them, amongst other exotica....

·
FUCK JDM
3,933 Posts
awesome car, but dam, def. need alot of skill in order to handle this car..... even the Stig lost control, and he's a pro racer...... and has 1000s of countless track time/ high powered cars

·
Feck Off My Internets
1,157 Posts
That is my dream car.. have said it since I first saw that car years ago... when the CCR and so forth came out. I absoultely love the design and every damn curve on that car! Seriously... if I was asked to sacrifice a left nut for that car.. I would gladly do it with out blinking an eye.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts