Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
iSketch Master!
9,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Lowered Prices, added stuff, and I took some pics, but you LMK what you want a pic of and I'll take it. I really don't feel like taking a million random pics as all this stuff is stored between two houses.

Well I have a few things laying around here that I need to get rid of. They came off my 97TT, and were all in completely fine working condition when I pulled them off. Here we go. LMK if you need pics. I have to go take some new ones of all this stuff.

*Note*: As I find new stuff I will update it in this thread from time to time. If you need more pics LMK!

PM or Email me for any questions/ Paypal Address. Stupid fees will be taken care of by me. Email: Alx2785 @yahoo.com (prefer), or AlxRSPTT @gmail.com. Also on AIM at AlxRSPTT
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KONI Shocks. Adjustable, I am not sure on the exact mileage but they have been on my car for ~2 years (~30k miles). Never had any problems with, just am going with a different setup. This is 3 shocks (2 front, 1 rear). You would just need to buy one more shock to complete the set. I got these from a friend and it was just three to begin with. I never mounted the rear shock as I didn't have it's matching pair. I can sell just the fronts if need be for less.
$150

HKS SMF Intake. So all I can find is what is pictured. I won't lower the price till I get to search a little more in the daytime. :( Should have two filters, and the cage around somewhere.
$40 Shipped.

HKS Super AFRII. I converted to blue LED's on the buttons. The screen is still amber, and it looked completely fine when I had it in my car. I can change the LED's back to amber, or whatever color you want. I pulled out about 8% of fuel across the board IIRC so remember that when you install it, but I never really used this. It is discontinued AFAIK as well. If I find the booklet I will add it, but you can DL the manual online for it as well.
http://www.hksusa.com/info/download.asp?id=1632 New this thing was about $350-400 IIRC.
$180 Shipped.

Stock SMIC. Off my friend Brian's car. Is pretty beat up, but is the core with shrouding IIRC. Will get pics when I get home.
$30 Shipped.

Stock 1997 Amp. Has been sitting in my closest for a while. Nothing wrong at all.
$25 Shipped.

1997 TT Springs. Have been off the car for two years or so.
$50

Stock Windshield Washer Fluid Reservoir. Will include everything including the line, and cap.
$30

Stock Coolant Overflow Tank. Will include whatever you need with it. Should be just the cap, and hose. Hardware as well if I know where it is.
$25

Small Coolant Overflow Tank. Has the cap, and hose.
$20 Shipped.

Stock Sub Box. The sub blew out so I took it out of the car. Cut the box to get the small line running through it out. Should not be seen, or affect anything, with it installed in the car.
$35 Will include shipping if it is not too much. Otherwise will split.

Stock Subwoofer Grill.
$25 Shipped

Stock Auto Helper Fan.
$20 Shipped.

Misc. Stock Twin Piping. LMK what you need.

V-Band EBay DP for single turbo kit. I was going to use this but decided to make one later on down the road since the car is down. Has a WB bung up top. Does NOT have the v-band CLAMPS. I never received them in the first place.
$90
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HKS SSQV BOV. With stock twin fitment kit. Sold

3 Stock Accessory Pullies. The 3 main accessory pullies. Sold

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alex

·
iSketch Master!
9,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
No it is not for it, as in the one that comes with the kit, but I do believe it will fit. All PM's answered!

Oh and I forgot to add the HKS Super AFR! $200 shipped!

Alex

·
Ex Mkiv TT Owner
137 Posts
Do you know if that DP will work with a PHR stage 3. I want to hack it up to add cats for emissions testing.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts