Discussion Starter · #1 ·
F R I D A Y N I G H T
Gates open at 5pm
Race & Party til 1
$15 to party
$20 to Race, Show or Stereo Sound Off
Bikini Contest, Car Show, Burnout Contest
NO ELIMINATIONS!
Fun Runs and GRUDGE Runs ALL NIGHT LONG!

If you can drive it on the street, you can drive it on the track!

link to www.mirdrag.com - http://www.mirdrag.com/v2/schedule/calendar/06-06/060616.htm

I'll be there but who else wants to come out? I went last year and it was kinda like a NOPI event!

·
Banned
5,062 Posts
Supra_404 said:
F R I D A Y N I G H T
Gates open at 5pm
Race & Party til 1
$15 to party
$20 to Race, Show or Stereo Sound Off
Bikini Contest, Car Show, Burnout Contest
NO ELIMINATIONS!
Fun Runs and GRUDGE Runs ALL NIGHT LONG!

If you can drive it on the street, you can drive it on the track!

link to www.mirdrag.com - http://www.mirdrag.com/v2/schedule/calendar/06-06/060616.htm

I'll be there but who else wants to come out? I went last year and it was kinda like a NOPI event!
I'm not going, I went last year and it was a total waste of time. Overcrowded and you were lucky to get even one pass in.... plus its going to be hot and humid.
And the wait between passes were ridiculous...considering many folks didn't get to run till 9pm and then the staging lanes closed.... :ugh2:

vnt

·
Registered
591 Posts
My brother will be down there in my Supra Friday. He is finally starting to get his pay back for letting my drive his corvette to high school alot.

·
Flame Thrower
961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not really :sad: it was okay, somethin to do! That "200MPH JET FOCUS" ran consistant mid 10s at around 150 :wtflol: I didnt enter the car show but I shouldve. I parked on the end at the front and some ASSHOLE in a white Avalon backed up and parked 6" from the front of my car! I was pissed! I dont mind people parking around me but not that fuckin close. Oh well, I be at IDRC next Sunday!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts