Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 681 Posts

·
Original Owner
3,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
EDIT BY DUSTY @ MVP:

So you don't have to read the entire thread to get the basic info:
The Group Buy price is $2275.50. This is the cheapest they will ever be! When we get the necessary number (we're getting pretty close as of Nov 12th) we will charge you 50% ($1137.75) on your credit card up front, and the remaining 50% (plus shipping) when the coilovers are ready to ship.
Contact me if you want to order or have questions.

I wanted to create a new thread based on the previous thread "ultimate rr setup"
Here's the old thread
http://supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=480789

For those out of the loop, KW suspension will be working with Robi from Robispec and MVP motorsports to bring you 2 suspension set ups ( 1 for the street/track (2 way adjustable / and the other for the track/street 3 way adj) I'l have robi ellaborate.

I'll have Robi chime in with the details and time line for the set up. Here is the list that's interested thus far.

1) Curtis Chen [email protected]
2) Chris W. grokfu at hotmail dot com
3) Nasser [email protected]
4) Göran Rydqvist [email protected]
5) Nick T. nickjt at comcast dot net
6) Jim Flewelling ([email protected])
7)Sheldon Chan - [email protected]
8) Syed Sha - [email protected]
9)[email protected]
10)[email protected]
11)[email protected]
12)mike ISIS
13)brianmoss69
14)
15)

·
Oh Snaps
549 Posts
Hopefully Robi can talk about some specifics about the different setups. Once a little more info is out, I'll probably be putting my name on the list.

·
Original Owner
3,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We're working through the logistics right now, I was hoping to get some concrete info last week but we're waiting for the final "go ahead" I'll keep you guys posted!

·
www.ziptieracing.com
1,785 Posts
no. rebound, high speed compression, and low speed compression.

·
All Access Motorsports
1,593 Posts
subscribed...

·
Original Owner
3,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
still waiting for the logistics to be worked out. Should be hearing back this week.

Drew's Bilstein set up is a great suspension as well but its going to be more geared towards street than the kw's will be.

·
Registered
308 Posts
With Drew's setup i like the idea of being able to take them to be revalved if I need them to be... being right in San Diego is a huge convenience for me :)

·
Original Owner
3,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i should hear back something by this week. Will keep you guys posted!

·
Registered
4 Posts
OK first post on this forum I'm lisdexic (looks fine to me) so please don't kill me for spelling.

What KW is known for is (in their V3 line) close to or better than stock comfort while providing track day handling. The system we will be custom designing for your Supras will provide the best of both.

·
Original Owner
3,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
just drove 2 hours into the boonies to drop off my car with robi, we should have some specs by next week. Big thanks to Robi, KW, and MVP!

·
Original Owner
3,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
1 - 20 of 681 Posts