Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
I Solve Problems
4,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WHats up guys? Anyone interested in a L.I. supra parts swap meet? I have tons of little parts and some big parts. I'm sure everyone else has a ton of parts as well. How about we have a swap meet? Anyone interested? Let me know. Jeff

·
SUPRAS FOR LIFE
4,188 Posts
damn...jeff i think its a great idea....i have a shyt load of parts laying around..... :)

·
I-Am The Difference
796 Posts
yeah guys i have
stock exhaust
stock intercooler and piping
hks camp system
apexi safc
amongst other things

·
I Solve Problems
4,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You guys are cheating in here posting stuff, lol. I have a bunch of items, some new, some used and some slightly damaged but still worth it. Everyone should pile their parts into a truck or their supra if they can fit the parts and we'll meet up at the beach? Everyone can lay their stuff out and we can swap and buy and sell away. Weather report looks crappy this weekend. How about next sunday? I don't care where, someone pick. We'll meet up at like 11 sunday morning. Sound good? Jeff

·
Banned
1,533 Posts
wooohooo antiques road show for the supra crowd! :) lol

I'm down! it'll be cool to have a mini meet and a swap thing at the same time!

·
Registered
1993.5 White Turbo Supra
919 Posts
VicTT said:
anybody want to buy factory twins with 19k miles on it? :)
damn... i have so much junk now...
dibs on dat shyt.. lol I'm definately down for a part swapping meet.. pick a nice day and then I'll bring my truck worth of bs..lol

·
SUPRAS FOR LIFE
4,188 Posts
damn....i have enough stuff to build a 12 sec supra.....plz pm me with needs!! next sunday sounds good to me also jeff!!

lets say we meet up at the captree or obi...

1 - 20 of 49 Posts