Supra Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· NA-T member
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
As the title says I am doing a NA-T install on my 95 Supra. If you want to come out and lend a hand or just grab a drink and chill on the lake your more then welcome. I think Greg will be there and it shouldn't take too long or be that compliacted. Install list is nice and short:
Dave H kit
FMIC
FMIC piping
S-AFC II

My AIM sn is NCSUpra95 and my email is [email protected], just let me know if you want to come.
My zip is 28117 if you want to mapquest it and see roughly were im at

· NA-T member
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
rocky28072
How long did your install take? Im not installing a head gasket so the difficult parts are goign to be the oil return and the intercoler piping. I figured a conservative 6 hours start to finish. Is that realistic from your experence?

Anyone else is welcome to come by

· Built Auto
1,096 Posts
Honestly, I'd budget a lot more time, especially if this is your first time tackling such a task. FMIC + piping install took me a solid 3-4 hours considering removing and replacing bumper and especially if stuff doesnt fit perfect. Good luck though.

· Registered
11,722 Posts
Rocky28072 said:
Honestly, I'd budget a lot more time, especially if this is your first time tackling such a task. FMIC + piping install took me a solid 3-4 hours considering removing and replacing bumper and especially if stuff doesnt fit perfect. Good luck though.
:werd:

· NA-T member
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I hope to start by 9pm at the latest. I live and work in Raleigh so right after work ill be heading home to start the install. I get off at 4:30 and its a 3 hour drive from work to my house in charlotte. Then we'll be up all night until its done. So far its will be myself, brother, Greg(supragreg), and two of my friends (they installed a garret T28 on an Audi A4). The only thing I am worried (time wise) about is the oil return and the IC pipe install.
Saturday morning im driving it to get the downpipe welded and then tuned.

If you interested I can PM you my cell and you can give me a call if you want to swing by.

· Banned
2,025 Posts
6 hours?

Damn man.... I know you can do it faster than that!

Call me if you need help.

· NA-T member
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Wolfpack2jz. I hope to get it done in less time then that but nowing my sucess rate with installs will see. I havnt heard from you in while. I tried getting up with you a while ago, I was on the interstate next to you but your not a very observant driver...or you just couldnt see me.

redstopgreengo123. Im pretty sure that was me. Actually i know that was me it was almost a ear ago wasnt it?

During the install Im going to be on AIM and Im probably going to set up a chat room with video. This way I can ask all my stupid questions and if anyone wants to give some advise then you can help me out.

· 2JZ NA-T
7,624 Posts
my install took the entire last summer :) , well , i did get the full thing including headgasket and injectors and fuel pump and all from boostlogic, the intercooler piping was a fucking mess untill Kean and Zohair sent me some pics of wat it was supposed to be like, one good work of advice, when doing ure oil feed/return, use that tape(forgot whats its called) to prevent leaks, or just tighten the elbows in ALLL the way, it took me probably 3 days just to get hte oil to stop runing

· Registered
11,722 Posts
Ravan17 said:
my install took the entire last summer :) , well , i did get the full thing including headgasket and injectors and fuel pump and all from boostlogic, the intercooler piping was a fucking mess untill Kean and Zohair sent me some pics of wat it was supposed to be like, one good work of advice, when doing ure oil feed/return, use that tape(forgot whats its called) to prevent leaks, or just tighten the elbows in ALLL the way, it took me probably 3 days just to get hte oil to stop runing
teflon

· NA-T member
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Im starting the install now, so if your online hit me up on aim
AIM NCSUpra
Ill try and get a chat up here shortly

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.