Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So im out in my car today and i stop in to grab some food off 134th street in vancouver where I-5 and I-205 connect and i see two brand new lambos (One bright yellow and one bright orange) and a red f355 spider. The yellow lambo is parked at an angle taking up two spots so i should have known he thought he was special already. He comes outside and i try to start a convo and ask if they are out cruising around since its a nice day out and he looks at me like yeah ok bud and is real short with me. He even has a lambo sweatshirt on :nono: He gets in his car and they all take off well i just filled up with C16 so im irritated that he thinks he is hardcore and his buddies plate says "BADBULL", his said something retarded as well but i dont remember. I follow them onto the freeway and none of them would even look over at me as if im driving a geo metro with racing stripes and an led exhaust tip. I do a pull past the two lambos :hay: Give them the thumbs down and take the next exit. Im a car enthusiast i give props to any car that is worth any amount of money whether its alot or not Im just amazed at how people buy an expensive ass car and put a custom plate on it like it cant be beat but when a faster car comes along they try to act like it isnt anything. A local silver lambo gave me thumbs up a month back but still wouldnt race me :) So to anyone that has an expensive car with a custom "badass" plate dont act stuck up when a faster car comes along at a quarter of the price and is alot more rare than yours :hay:

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im not saying my car is anything special either its just a CAR! I just cant stand when people act too cool when they probably wouldnt even know how to change the spark plugs on theirs :agreed: I just wanted to see if it was a "badbull" or not :1poke:

·
Swing on deezz!!!
2,155 Posts
Hey Matt...the word is out...none of the European 'exotics' want to be wasted by a Japanese 'rice rocket'...they must have been scared of the 600HP sticker...maybe I should talk Mark out of one? I say to hell with the snobs...their bulls and prancing horses...more like prancing pussies! Remember...you're not worth it to them yo! Talk about TREAL!

·
Tree Hugger
817 Posts
couvepimp,

it saddens me when you say your car isn't any thing special :(..

It's one of the nicest mk4's i've seen in this area. lambo owners are douches, just like most honda owners, or the bmw rice club that hangs out at starbucks on millplain :p

·
Administrator
17,262 Posts
I definitely wouldn't let it get you down. At that price range, it's harder to say what draws people to cars like that. I'm sure some are true blue car enthusiasts, but I'm guessing you may have run into some who are not.

·
"Its got a handle"
234 Posts
I wouldn't race you either! :hide:
Very weak........
I am guessing they were either not car guys or very late for a gay parade.

·
The Radiator Man
1,363 Posts
The supra song is FTW.
Lambo owners are noobs.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Steve nailed that one on the head... Cars that expensive are owned by either true enthusiasts or idiots just looking for the status and i must've ran into the status guys (Hint -Lamborghini sweatshirt):barf: ...I was just disapointed that i couldnt chit chat with him for a minute and check out his car a little better. I should have asked him if he had VTEC on it he probably would have said yes :1poke: Like i said before the local silver Gallardo guy was pretty cool when i saw him so i guess there are a few good guys out there in the 150K+ car market. And by the way scott im not racing you, your car is so clean you probably have some hidden 250 shot of nitrous under your passenger seat haha:hail:

·
Acting my age
3,968 Posts
No, I forget who it is exactly.. But a couple years ago some guys from Norway or something made an entire album about their Supras.. lol While I rate the content up there with the HondaTech "It aint a tight car if it aint a Type R" song, the band actually sounded like they could play. -Ebert

·
Banned
331 Posts
No, I forget who it is exactly.. But a couple years ago some guys from Norway or something made an entire album about their Supras.. lol While I rate the content up there with the HondaTech "It aint a tight car if it aint a Type R" song, the band actually sounded like they could play. -Ebert
dude, that is fricken awesome!!! I would love to do something silly like that!
Any chance i could get a copy of that? I would love to hear the whole thing. :)

·
OLDDAWG
1,733 Posts
I don't want to be the one to say it BUT!!!...???...haha...
Steve Theodore
2004 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 - 3120 pounds <-- FOR SALE
2003 Lexus IS300 5 speed - 3250 pounds
2000 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 5 speed - 3975 pounds
ex 1994 Supra T hardtop - RPS/60-1 - 3211 pounds
ex 1995 Supra T hardtop - PT63 - 3142 pounds - 515 rwhp - 423 rwtq
ex 1993.5 Supra T hardtop - SP60 - est. 3200 pounds - 507 rwhp - 460rwtq
ex 1994 Supra TT targa (6sp) - est. 3450 pounds - 336 rwhp - 359 rwtq
Click here to visit the Supra Hardtop Turbo Registry

1 - 20 of 52 Posts