Supra Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
5,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Joining the Bugatti EB110 destroyed earlier this week is this Lamborghini Miura, which went up in flames yesterday. The horror!

The 47-year-old Lamborghini owner reports he heard strange noises on a drive home near Riechenburg, Germany. Truck drivers came to his aid when the car erupted in flames, but not before it did serious damage to a rare piece of wonderful Italian automobilia. Save the Miuras? Maybe we should stop handing over exotics to people who can afford to repair them. Give someone who makes minimum wage a Miura and we promise you they throw their body on the car at the first sight of flames.

· Ludicrous speed! GO!
2,559 Posts
Proof that exotic cars were never meant to be driven.

· Registered
71 Posts
Proof that exotic cars were never meant to be driven.
haha very true. I was at the local lambo dealer a few weeks ago and its just regular maintenance to change out the clutch every 4-5k miles? It costs 10k for the G car and 12k murci!!!! I mean come on every 5k miles. After five clutch replacements you could have afforded a supra that would rip the pants off of anything in the lambo line up and changed nothing but oil and tires.

· Super Moderator
13,801 Posts

· Registered
4,340 Posts
I bet the guy won't be coming out of a deep depression for a while.
Not always.
You know... not every expensive car owner is an enthusiast.
Some just buy them to keep up with the hedge fund jones's.

He might have just said "crap, now I'm late for the board meeting, better get to ze choppa".

· Registered
3,294 Posts
Shiesse.

I always wondered why so many exotics catch on fire. What is up with that? Fieros and other shitty cars alway get made fun of for catching on fire, but no one ever says anything bad about these expensive things when they light up. Call me crazy, but for the price you pay to own an exotic, they should at least not catch fire randomly.

· You know I'm retarded...
3,548 Posts
Lamborghini Miura is the only one I like from any Lamborghinis. Thank god, glad that 47 year old man is ok. I wouldn't own any exotics cars even it's free, maintenance kills!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.