Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 114 Posts

· Registered
3,294 Posts
I wonder why someone with such awesome 'glass skills would copy another manufacturer's design. Why don't these guys make a unique kit car that isn't a poser car?

That being said, I still think it would be cool to get the Murcie replica from NAERC (the one with the tube chassis that is a direct copy of the Murcie chassis), and put a blown LS2 in there, leave the interior gutted or line-x'd, paint it a non-flashy color and race the shit out of it. No lambo badges of course, just a bad ass looking car with a mean powerplant that is extremely reliable compared to the Murcie V12.

· Registered
3,294 Posts
Because the murci v12's are much less reliable than their v10 counterparts?
Yes. The V10 is a much newer design built by Audi and Cosworth, based on the Audi V8's.

· Mocha Mamba
2,998 Posts
I'm sorry but that is the shit. I wouldn't, but I could see somebody on here putting a 2jz in it and mashing around...definitely a sight to see.

That replica with no Lambo badges, a T56 and an LS7 would be beautiful....

· Registered
18,343 Posts
Wow, one of the best executed replicas I have ever seen (usually the proportions are jacked up).

BTW Lambo V12 ENGINES (talking about just the engines) aren't known for being unreliable.

1 - 20 of 114 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.