Supra Forums banner
81 - 100 of 130 Posts

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
PM your address - I have one set left or here is my order info from mouser.

Mouser #: 273-30K-RC
Mfr. #: 273-30K-RC
Desc.: 1/2W 1% Metal Film Resistors 30Kohms 1% 50PPM

Mouser #: 273-5.1K-RC
Mfr. #: 273-5.1K-RC
Desc.: 1/2W 1% Metal Film Resistors 5.1Kohms 1% 50PPM

·
Dominicano
1,698 Posts
PM your address - I have one set left or here is my order info from mouser.

Mouser #: 273-30K-RC
Mfr. #: 273-30K-RC
Desc.: 1/2W 1% Metal Film Resistors 30Kohms 1% 50PPM

Mouser #: 273-5.1K-RC
Mfr. #: 273-5.1K-RC
Desc.: 1/2W 1% Metal Film Resistors 5.1Kohms 1% 50PPM

I pmed you thanks.

·
Registered
654 Posts
Does anyone have any left i did mine already and the damn light still comes on and i went over all the soder contacts and still no luck.

·
266 Posts
anyone know where i can buy a lamp failure that has already been fixed for this? Can you just buy the 98 for toyota? Not to sound lazy but id rather just plug it the right one.

·
266 Posts
anyone know where i can buy a lamp failure that has already been fixed for this? Can you just buy the 98 for toyota? Not to sound lazy but id rather just plug it the right one.
nevemind i didnt realize that you could just pull the dash bulb

·
Premium Member
673 Posts
Sure, you could pull the bulb out of the dash warning but then it won't worn you when a bulb is out. By doing the resistor change, it will warn you when you have a bulb burned out by returning the dash warning back to normal ( dash warning light out).

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
It literally takes 5 minutes to desolder the old and resolder the new... and that's if you've never done it before.

Give it a try. Very easy.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Does anyone have a set of the resistors? I just install my 98 tails, and I got the lamp failure bulb on now. If anyone has extras, please pm with price and I will paypal immediately and with address info. Thank you.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
I have 1 set left -- there at work, pm your address and I'll do my best to mail them on Monday. I saw your in CN --not sure how to mail them though, Is a U.S. post stamped envelope ok?

·
Registered
541 Posts
Anyone have any extras they can part with?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Same here, I have a set of lights coming in the mail, figured I'd do this the day I install them.

I'd be willing to paypal a few $$ for your troubles.

·
Always Garaged
811 Posts
I also need a set of the resistors if anyone has any extra.

81 - 100 of 130 Posts