Supra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 58 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Saw this on another forum. Seems the picture of Lams engine comes from another supra! Perhaps he swapped, or are we being B.S.'s?? Looks like the colors were photoshopped!

Lams that was posted
G.

This is not the Lamarossa Supra!

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's interesting, they do look exactly the same but with different colors.

·
Canada, Eh?
2,397 Posts
flat black engine bay looks deadly with all the shiny pipes and SS lines....

·
ƒ=1/2π(√k/m)
10,095 Posts
the first picture is some one else's... and the one on Lam's site is photoshoped..

But the original picture, is the same but with the yellow/gold taken away.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lam, I'll wait for your reply before I cast judgment.

:scratch:

·
the clever guy
782 Posts
First pic def. a photoshop...prob tweaked the hue and sat or something similar. Same engine, no doubts there. Explanation?

Peter Blach ++
:confused: Not quite sure what that's about.....an additional alias in addition to Houston T ?

·
Mr. 2JZUL8R
6,024 Posts
thats Peter Blachs? doesnt he also hold the record for most power on stock bottom end 2J?!

·
Registered
214 Posts
SupraNick said:
thats Peter Blachs? doesnt he also hold the record for most power on stock bottom end 2J?!
I don't think it's the same Peter. Dreamer Theresa said it belongs to Peter Hugh.

·
Registered
6,907 Posts
Yawgmoth said:
so is lam banned for this?
SF has a policy of not posting pictures of other people's cars and trying to pass them off as your own. That combined with the fact his only contribution to the forum was in the form of stirring up drama made it a no brainer

LamaRossa said:
I made the website out of pure fun and hope(d) the community would take it this far.

I was also curious to see that (if) my car was a whole lot faster, would some of you actually like my car?????????????

I think that it is bullshit that just because my car looks the way it is that most of you aint got respect for me because I aint got the ponies.

·
on vacation
3,062 Posts
damn...I didn't know he got banned...he's been around while and on a certain level I had a lot of respect for him...but this incident is just pure crap. He shouldn't have gone that far.

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
Yea, i think this thing just got way outta hand. i dont belive that lam should be banned for that, but hey, im not a mod, and thier is probibly a reason for that! so if he is baned does that mean his ip is banned or just his SN?
man, i couldent imagine not having supra forums................

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.