Supra Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone knows of the widest wheels you can fit on the front and rear of a 1991 turbo supra?

do you guys think a 19x10 +4mm (front) 19x12 -22mm (rear) will fit on a 91 supra?

thanks

·
1.5JZ Turbo Supra
3,378 Posts
no offense but why the hell would you want something that big up front? It will reduce turn radias and be shit for everyday driving on crappy roads.

on the other hand i don't think it will work anyway. Not with out some work to the body.

·
Dr. Jeff Lange
9,352 Posts
Offset is too low I believe, you're simply extending out from stock, and not taking up any space inside, you're gonna rub on all 4 wheel arches.

·
Registered
427 Posts
that wheel offset sounds like Nissan offset.

·
Dr. Jeff Lange
9,352 Posts
1EVIL-JZX90 said:
that wheel offset sounds like Nissan offset.
So many cars have so many offsets based on many variables.

Saying it sounds like "Nissan" or "FWD" or "RWD" offset is rediculous IMO.

Older Toyotas used low offset as well, newer Toyotas did not as much, same goes for Nissan.

·
Registered
157 Posts
stock JZA70 rims are +44 offset and yeah 7" wide

·
Supras Invade Las Vegas
2,385 Posts
I stand corrected. Was reading the numbers from another site with a VERY tiny font.

The calculator will work wonders though (once you get the right values in there).

·
Dr. Jeff Lange
9,352 Posts
zombie said:
stock JZA70 rims are +44 offset and yeah 7" wide
Pretty sure they are still +37mm, only the narrowbody cars had the higher offset IIRC.

·
Supra Fan
4,114 Posts
apexsw20trd said:
I was wondering if anyone knows of the widest wheels you can fit on the front and rear of a 1991 turbo supra?

do you guys think a 19x10 +4mm (front) 19x12 -22mm (rear) will fit on a 91 supra?

thanks

those are the offsets you would find on a custom widebody car.

·
Moderator, l337 M0d3r4t0r
12,263 Posts
no way you can fit them unless custom wide body as nj said

·
Pronounced Tek-DAY-us
1,596 Posts
Biggest I've seen without bodywork is 18X9 front and 18X10 rear and that's pushing it. Don't know about the offset.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Jeff Lange said:
Pretty sure they are still +37mm, only the narrowbody cars had the higher offset IIRC.
nah from all I have read they are +44 for the JZA70, mind you the stock rims do hide under the guards quite a lot

1 - 15 of 15 Posts