Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Larry i ordered you a pair of cams which you told me that i would get them in 3 weeks.That was FEBRUARY,do you remember?Where are they Larry?

·
Premium Member
11,269 Posts
furi said:
Larry i ordered you a pair of cams which you told me that i would get them in 3 weeks.That was FEBRUARY,do you remember?Where are they Larry?

Why would you post this when you damn well know that Crane is out of blanks to make them? I have told you this 20 times now. I will gladly cancel your order if you are going to make posts like this and act like a little baby.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I wonder if any Supra owner waited 3 months for cams?Ive never heard it.Anyone?AND why are you so angry?Im just asking!!

·
Premium Member
11,269 Posts
furi said:
I wonder if any Supra owner waited 3 months for cams?Ive never heard it.Anyone?AND why are you so angry?Im just asking!!

Why am I angry?? Let's see.... I ordered the cams... Crane took the order nicely and two weeks later when I called to check on them, they informed me that they were short on blanks and could only fill half of my order.... that would be 3 out of 6 cams. They said 4-6 weeks tentatively on getting more cam blanks.

There are two other customers that have ordered the cams before you.... One received his, the other is waiting on one cam.

I have now told you this MANY times..... but you still message me......"Larry where are my cams, you said 3 weeks!?"

Perhaps you cannot comprehend what I am saying.

Let me explain in the most simplistic terms I can.

I DO NOT MAKE THE CAMS.

I ORDERED YOUR CAMS

CRANE DOES NOT HAVE BLANKS TO MAKE THE CAMS

CRANE IS WAITING ON BLANKS..... THEY ARE NOT SURE OF AN EXACT ETA BUT ARE HOPING NOW IN A FEW WEEKS

IF CRANE DOES NOT MAKE YOUR CAMS, I CANNOT SHIP THEM TO YOU.

STOP MESSAGING ME WITH SARCASTIC COMMENTS.....

IT IS NOT MY FAULT

DOES ANY OF THIS HELP YOU UNDERSTAND WHY I AM ANGRY WITH YOU?

·
Premium Member
4,417 Posts
Larry.... if I ordered some Crane Cams today... could I get them by Friday? Thx!!!

·
Registered
618 Posts
Furi: I can also attest to what Larry is saying.. I also ordered a set few weeks ago and last week or soo checked and heard the same thing what Larry mentioned. They are out of blanks... I don't know why Crane told me the same story aswell.. Crane won't have cams for another month or soo ; atleast that is what I was told..

Sherbaz

·
Premium Member
4,417 Posts
CRM33184 said:
Larry,
Im interested in ordering a set of Crane cams, what is the availability?

Chris M
It must ba a Carolina thing. :bigthumb:

·
iSketch Master!
9,044 Posts
:lol: why do people do this already knowing the circumstances? To make themselves look stupid? Calm down, i'd be angry with you too if I was Larry. And yet he STILL tries his best to get you your cams.

Alex

·
Premium Member
11,269 Posts
SP SC300 said:
I'll let you all know how they sound when I fire up my car in a week or so :tongue:

Chris

LOL you prick.... way to rub it in that you got yours!!

I would never do anything like that..... but they sound good in my car too!

·
Banned
2,655 Posts
Sound Performance said:
Why am I angry?? Let's see.... I ordered the cams... Crane took the order nicely and two weeks later when I called to check on them, they informed me that they were short on blanks and could only fill half of my order.... that would be 3 out of 6 cams. They said 4-6 weeks tentatively on getting more cam blanks.

There are two other customers that have ordered the cams before you.... One received his, the other is waiting on one cam.

I have now told you this MANY times..... but you still message me......"Larry where are my cams, you said 3 weeks!?"

Perhaps you cannot comprehend what I am saying.

Let me explain in the most simplistic terms I can.

I DO NOT MAKE THE CAMS.

I ORDERED YOUR CAMS

CRANE DOES NOT HAVE BLANKS TO MAKE THE CAMS

CRANE IS WAITING ON BLANKS..... THEY ARE NOT SURE OF AN EXACT ETA BUT ARE HOPING NOW IN A FEW WEEKS

IF CRANE DOES NOT MAKE YOUR CAMS, I CANNOT SHIP THEM TO YOU.

STOP MESSAGING ME WITH SARCASTIC COMMENTS.....

IT IS NOT MY FAULT

I like this guy :bigthumb:

larry FTMFW :rofl:

G

·
any vids on the sound of the cams ? what kind of hp gains are expected ? how much is the machine work to get them in ?

·
I Love Lamp...
2,184 Posts
Sound Performance said:
Why am I angry??

Awesome!!! :lol: :lol:

I love shops that will go the distance with their customers, especially the shops that will go the distance in telling their customers to quit acting like babies, when they need it.

:bowdown: Larry

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Larry when i ordered the cams,you didnt say that the cams from Crane.When i asked you at April you said that im waiting Crane.I think you must have said to me that im ordering from Crane and they say 3 weeks but i cant guarentee 3 weeks.
But you only said the cams will be ready in 3 weeks.Problem is here.So i will write again here when the cams come to me.OK?
Thanks

1 - 20 of 73 Posts