Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I'll be on a work related trip next week to Las Cruces, NM. Just wondering if there is any must see sites, or anything in particular to do. I'm there all week 3/8-3/13, so trying to kill time after I leave the work site.

Thanks,
Phu

·
Street Beast.
426 Posts
Phu theres nothin out there that i know of.. Cross the boarder to Mexico and pick up some senoritas.. Give me a call if you get to come to Alb. or Santa Fe. Id like to catch up. Pm me for #

*Edit* in case your wonderin who this is.. This is Andy i ended up gettin rid of my black supra.

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Phu theres nothin out there that i know of.. Cross the boarder to Mexico and pick up some senoritas.. Give me a call if you get to come to Alb. or Santa Fe. Id like to catch up. Pm me for #

*Edit* in case your wonderin who this is.. This is Andy i ended up gettin rid of my black supra.

Hey Andy!

Thanks for the reply. Las Cruces was nice, definitely different than anything in the northeast.

I'll definitely hit you up next time I'm in the area. Thanks.

-Phu

·
Registered
7 Posts
El Paso resident

Hey I live in El Paso and have a pretty nice 88 turbo supra with some upgrades, I have been looking for supra owners around this area, so hit me back and let me know if there is going to be a supra meet in the future!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts