Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Banned
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I was wondering if any supras want to meet up this weekend? If you guys are already meeting what time and where? Holler at me if you guys want to. I just got a new paint job. anytime this weekend (3/31 - 4/2)

·
Banned
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
No Las Vegas supras want to meet up? I heard some meet at some starbucks? When and where?

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Starbuck's-charleston and town center.
Tommorrow- 10am till ????

·
Registered
39 Posts
dude i hear only slow cars hang out there. bunch of old guys that can't get it up. there used to be a fast yellow STREET car that used to go there, but the slow competition sent him to a new destination.

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
fast said:
dude i hear only slow cars hang out there. bunch of old guys that can't get it up. there used to be a fast yellow STREET car that used to go there, but the slow competition sent him to a new destination.
Trent,
Keep stirring up the shit! Yes, on the "old" guy's comment and for the "get it up" part, they have pill's for that. And as far as slow car's and that so called fast "yellow" car, he was scared and hasn't showed up since! Maybe he'll bring that "daily driver" back out and show us what he can do but he's nowhere to be found? He took the burgerking crown and dissapeared! :)

·
Registered
640 Posts
fast said:
I heared no one wanted to race the yellow car for fear of having their eardrums blown out. We patiently await the return of the 215 King, once he comes out of retirement of course. :p

·
Registered
39 Posts
hey mike how ya been?

may pull myself out of retirement next month. so you guys should start pre-qualifying youselves in the next couple weeks :)

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
fast said:
hey mike how ya been?

may pull myself out of retirement next month. so you guys should start pre-qualifying youselves in the next couple weeks :)
I got a bike. Who want's to pre-qualify? BTW trent, what are you bringing out from retirement? I know not that yellow thing! :)

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
fast said:
do you even remember how to ride one? j/k

i got a little surprise for you.
Yes I remember how to ride. Do you, with all that snow out there? And don't worry, no 600's here. :) Now where's my surprise???????????????

·
Registered
39 Posts
there will be a delivery truck headed to your house in less than a month. make sure you make room for me :)

i rode my bike everyday last week. mid 70's. over 6800 miles on the odometer!

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
fast said:
there will be a delivery truck headed to your house in less than a month. make sure you make room for me :)

i rode my bike everyday last week. mid 70's. over 6800 miles on the odometer!
Trent,
Don't worry there will be plenty of room here for you. :) 6800 miles...... You put that much on it driving from vegas to chicago! You got to do better then that.

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
fast said:
i'll be glad to put on more miles. when are we going for a long cruise???
Got no job and nothing better to do! :)

·
Registered
365 Posts
Last I saw, the king of the 215 was a white auto Supra, now blue. There MAYBE a few more Supra's lurking..........but I can't be sure of that. :)

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
NitroFish said:
Last time I saw, the king of the 215 was a white auto Supra, now blue. There MAYBE a few more Supra's lurking..........but I can't be sure of that. :)
Dana hasn't brought the car up to the 215 in a while. It would be nice to let those viper's know who's still the king! :)

1 - 20 of 52 Posts