Supra Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd like to invite all Supras to join Forcedinductionlv.com & attend the Tuesday nite meet @ In & Out on Sahara. about 8pm weekly. I'm the only Supra so far & all the members are really friendly. Lots of SRT-4s, WRXs, STIs & whatever other force fed cars around. See ya there

·
Registered
348 Posts
I'm interested in going. I've been hanging out here for 3 weeks and was wondering if there is any car meets.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'll be there tomorrow, there is supposed to be a 12 sec SRT-4 that wants to run from a dig. Should be fun

·
Start of a new term
3,606 Posts
How are LVPD with meets and hanging out? I'm in Vegas about 9 times a year, but never brought my TT. Just curious since i'm bringing it this year for SILV.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Meets & hanging out hasn't been a problem for me, but late night street races attract more attention. See you at SILV!

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Was a pretty good meet last night, I wasn't the only Dawg in the house. There was a Black 98 TT (Supra Dave, nice to meet you) & a Blue MKIV TT. Doing it again next week, I'd love to see you all come out...If nothing else enjoy a delicious Burger & Fries "animal style" mmmmmmmmm

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Yeah I use to stop by In & Out but have been busy lately. When I get the supra done soon, I'll stop by. I'm sure I'll be out at night driving and tuning my car.

·
Registered
857 Posts
mmmm animal style sounds good.. been a while since I had in-out.

I think ALOT of Evo's & WRX's meet up on Thursdays at the same place.

n

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah, thursdays at the same spot...I've heard those guys aren't as friendly to people other that EVO or STI, but I don't know, never been.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Is everyone coming to In N Out tomorrow? Hope to see you there.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts