Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

I am moving out to Las Vegas in about 6 months and wondered what other Supras are out here?

I have a 90 turbo'd supra....and would love to hook up with some other supra owners...

thanks,
cj

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
There's a couple out here. Welcome to vegas.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
schweet, I saw some other similar threads after i posted...

White 90 Turbo/Targa - I have standard mods on my car - 3 inch exhaust/High flow Cats/CT-26 (57 trim)/PWR Radiator/Spearco/MKIV Fuel Pump/Upgraded gauges,etc....

Can anyone recommend a shop for any work that requires a lift?

My boyfriend has access to a lift here, so that hasnt previously been an issue for me..

-cj

·
Registered
277 Posts
94 red TT here, welcome to Vegas!

·
Registered
365 Posts
Here is vegas????? I never seen it! :1poke:
You know, the white one, that is faster than your siver one!!!!! Thats right, you have only see it from the back. Well, just so you know, the sides and the front are white also. :angel:

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
You know, the white one, that is faster than your siver one!!!!! Thats right, you have only see it from the back. Well, just so you know, the sides and the front are white also. :angel:
OUCH!!! Carl you don't play nice. :nono: You even had to edit it too. Was that to add more hurtful comments?:nutkickhi I guess I set myself up for this one. :) Carl you know I have nothing but :love: for you. BTW, I WAS ahead of you in the rain! :angel:

·
Registered
365 Posts
OUCH!!! Carl you don't play nice. :nono: You even had to edit it too. Was that to add more hurtful comments?:nutkickhi I guess I set myself up for this one. :) Carl you know I have nothing but :love: for you. BTW, I WAS ahead of you in the rain! :angel:
You know I have nothin but luv for u Danny. After all you are the DD for our "riding" nights..... haha. And yes you were in front of me in the rain, but that's what happens when you dont have enough horsepower to spin the tires in the rain......... keep setting your self up, this is fun!!!!!!!

REMEMBER, NOTHING BUT LOVE FOR YOU DANNY!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
You know I have nothin but luv for u Danny. After all you are the DD for our "riding" nights..... haha. And yes you were in front of me in the rain, but that's what happens when you dont have enough horsepower to spin the tires in the rain......... keep setting your self up, this is fun!!!!!!!

REMEMBER, NOTHING BUT LOVE FOR YOU DANNY!!!!!!!!
:doh: :doh: :doh: No mas, no mas!!!!!! :hide: It's all good and fun. It doesn't matter anyways, the QS is done for a couple months. I'll bring her out again for SILV07 in October. I guess all I have to look foward to is our riding nights. :drool:

·
Registered
365 Posts
:doh: :doh: :doh: No mas, no mas!!!!!! :hide: It's all good and fun. It doesn't matter anyways, the QS is done for a couple months. I'll bring her out again for SILV07 in October. I guess all I have to look foward to is our riding nights. :drool:
All in good fun......... see you his weekend, at the "office"***wink***wink***

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
How long you in town for? You might want to catch the weekly sunday meet at Charleston....dont know if you know anything about that or where it is etc.

·
Heavy Right Foot
188 Posts
since this thread has officially been jacked...

I plan on going to in & out next thursday (the 31st i think) anyone see that in there future? i got a trippy permit and the car is running like a champ.. gotta work tomorrow or that would be the day..

1 - 20 of 20 Posts