1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Built 2 enjoy NOT garage
505 Posts
I'm down.

·
BARRA-51
505 Posts
i need to drive my car. Havent even seen it in 6 month's!! still under the cover...lol... anyone up for a eat and meet in 2 weeks?

·
Heavy Right Foot
188 Posts
down after completing a few tasks.. losing coolant in the resovoir.. very slow, but its going somewhere, no overheat, pretty oil, no bubbling, no leaks.. not ruling anything out yet. but playing it safe until i figure out where..

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
I almost went to the Sat. meet on Eastern today....just couldnt stop myself from climbing back into bed though :D

·
BARRA-51
505 Posts
I almost went to the Sat. meet on Eastern today....just couldnt stop myself from climbing back into bed though :D
so true. we should gather enough of us to meet next xars and coffee. what year is your supra? im getting ready to install some coil overs anyone have expertise?? on how to??

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
I have a blk stock body 94.....still recognizable by the Louisiana plate after 2.5yrs living here :D (4NTURBO). Oh, and you cant miss the silver BBS RS2 wheels ;)

Even though i live very close, I cant catch some Sat meets there since im on call for work 1 wkend per month (and usually have to go in on Sat mornings then). Otherwise, im either out of town or just being lazy like today.

·
BARRA-51
505 Posts
we should meet up this up coming weekend. lets try to get all the cars together, hopefully i will be done with mine.

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
we should meet up this up coming weekend. lets try to get all the cars together, hopefully i will be done with mine.

well, I'll be in FL this coming weekend on a vacation/family visit thing with a coworker friend of mine.
Looks like the weekend after is possible for me unless something changes.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts