Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Last Request: Post yur "BEST" pics: "Kustom-Japanese-mildly modded-stock red supras!

Ok peeps... Please post pics of your Best RED supras.. Not Burgundy... but red. Whether they are from japan,australia, magazine ....WHUTEVER....

THE COLOR I AM GOING TO USE IS THE NEW CORVETTE RED.

I only have a couple of red pics of supras since i was alwayz planning on going with silver. But Ive noticed that red supras look so sporty and intimidating, kinda like black. Well if you have some pics please do post. Thanks

·
wha huh?
952 Posts

Thats a shitty picture of my car...its red

Another of mine...

Heres a picture i found of a beautiful Red mkiii, not sure who the owner is

There ya go! Now wheres my beer? :p :D

·
MА70>MA71>SC400
792 Posts
Its all motor will that work? Ok then here you go

·
MА70>MA71>SC400
792 Posts
here is another one

·
Destroyer of Turbos
4,461 Posts

·
Destroyer of Turbos
4,461 Posts

·
Destroyer of Turbos
4,461 Posts

·
Destroyer of Turbos
4,461 Posts
thats my old sup....RIP 1990

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
wutz photoshopped fatboy? if you are referring to my sig... that is not photoshopped..

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
supra n20.... your pics didnt come in.... or at least i cant see them....

If anyone has pics of japan sups with kits that are red... post them up.....

Hey does anyone know paints here pretty well??

well my question is:.... what happens to red if you start off with a gold basecoat and then apply 2 coats of red on top?

Will that fade the red or will it show just enuff gold pearl underneath without sacrificing the deep red.

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
oh.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now i know what you are talking about fatboy...lollllll..........

yeh that is photochopped...now imagine that in corvette red with flush lights.... i tried photochopping some flush lights on that pic but i dont have any pics that would fit in properly... maybe you do fatboy.....???????

·
white guy
2,237 Posts
OneSikkSupra said:
oh.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now i know what you are talking about fatboy...lollllll..........

yeh that is photochopped...now imagine that in corvette red with flush lights.... i tried photochopping some flush lights on that pic but i dont have any pics that would fit in properly... maybe you do fatboy.....???????
haha, yea, calm down buddy, posted like 4 times in a row :)

I don't really have any pictures for it, but I'm sure you can do it, but I know it will look good in real life anyways!

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
my bad.. i have just put soo much money into this supra and thas only speaking on body work alone... It inspires to excel to my limits by seeing other sup's and chopps... i am pretty sure you have chopped some pics before you have made a final decision on your ride...??? or maybe not...

·
TheFastCoonAss
6,083 Posts
OneSikkSupra said:
Hey does anyone know paints here pretty well??

well my question is:.... what happens to red if you start off with a gold basecoat and then apply 2 coats of red on top?

Will that fade the red or will it show just enuff gold pearl underneath without sacrificing the deep red.
Your answer depends alot on what type of paint you use, basecoats will drastically effect transparent colors like candy colors. Here's what I suggest, go to a good automotive paint supply store and ask them to look at thier "House of Kolor" catalog. In there, they show candy red painted over 10 different basecoats, it's amazing how many different colors that same candy red will create. Opaque colors will not be effected at all by the base coat if they are applied at the right thickness.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts