Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
7MGTE CRESSIDA PWR!!!
780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone up for a late night cruise like Friday or Saturday 6/9 or 6/10 this week or next week? I was thinking meeting up in Plainfield or something and just crusing to the city or something... Since we all do it anyways, why not meet up and have some fun driving??

·
Na Zdrowie
958 Posts
When you saw "late night" 10-11 pm or 1-2 am?

·
7MGTE CRESSIDA PWR!!!
780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Meh up to you guys to deceide on when to roll out or whatever... I just wanna do a cruise and have fun...

·
Na Zdrowie
958 Posts
This friday I might be able to cruise, as long as there is a few cars. Sat I have a wedding to attend to.

·
1jz-gte motivation
805 Posts
I would be down if you finish droppin my 1j in my car for me...

·
7MGTE CRESSIDA PWR!!!
780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Orubus said:
I would be down if you finish droppin my 1j in my car for me...
I am actually already helping out Luis with his 1jz in his Sc 300.... :wtflol:
Your not too far what do you need help with?

·
1jz-gte motivation
805 Posts
Wiring mostly. I am re-installing EVERYTHING into the engine bay after a fresh paint too. Need another supra to look at to make sure I get everything back in there. Took it all apart last year and have forgotten what it looks like ;). Just pretty much need help turning bolts and wiring the dash plugs up because I didn't get a 1/2 cut. Also, will be tuning an e-manage(never used one) but I'm sure its like all the other piggy backs... Who is Luis, the guy from Plainfield(Polo6969 or whatever?)?

·
7MGTE CRESSIDA PWR!!!
780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yep.... Thats Luis... How about we come by help you out... and then you help us? hahaha.... I feel stupid driving a 7mgte while I am surrounded by 1jzs and 2jzs lol...

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
As of right now Push im still waiting on parts. Hopefully they will be here on friday so i can go out and cruise this weekend. I got some guys around here that are wanting to go for a cruise so it anything happens let me know.

Dustin

·
1jz-gte motivation
805 Posts
Well guys, I am leaving for Florida next Weds, so if you want to give me a hand when I come back I would appreciate it. Right now all I have to do is put shit back in the engine bay. At worst you guys can watch me turn bolts, drink beer, and exchange info about supras :) Sounds like a good time to me.

Also, got a 1j auto tranny if any one needs one. I'll let it go cheap or maybe even free to one of you guys if you help me.

·
7MGTE CRESSIDA PWR!!!
780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sounds good just give me a call.... I am sure I can round up a good line up of Supra guys... :)

·
1jz-gte motivation
805 Posts
For sure, thanks Push. I WILL give you a call and all the other guys a call when I get back. Thanks in advance.

·
1jz-gte motivation
805 Posts
Bolingbrook....ahh the old hood. I used to live right off briarcliff on White Oak by John R. Tibbot Elementary. You gotta MKIV or MKIII?

·
7MGTE CRESSIDA PWR!!!
780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
not enough people are up and running yet.... So maybe next week...

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Hopefully. Going on 4 weeks now since my shit has been running. Its really sad to see the supra sittin on jack stands in the garage.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts