Supra Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,130 Posts
Aight Peace :chicken: and btw, why the leave?

·
Mr. 2JZUL8R
6,024 Posts
sadly havnt got to know u Orin but have followed ur progress and hear abotu u from around the forums! no matter what u do or where u go from here... what u have done has helped MKIII owners everywhere! a MKIII legend for sure! i wish i could make it to Texas! not sure if i will or not but if i do i hope to meet u!

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
A Bunch of reasons.

BoostAddctn said:
Aight Peace :chicken: and btw, why the leave?
1) It stop being fun to post here. Like a lot of whining going on from people that let's just say make it impossible to save money.

2) Advertising instead of the good ol' word of mouth for us innovated hobbyist.

3) We are pregnant with our 2nd child together.

So I guess I have to put away "childish things" as this is begining to feel like. I enjoyed this car and you folks for the most part more than you could ever know. Thanks a bunch for those that talerated me.

See you at this years events for the last time.

Orin B Sr

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
You are dead on right.

I was wondering when someone would catch the hint. After this years events or sooner if the right person comes along, I will be letting it go. It has been hard to do the mods I have done with the income that we generated with my son and additional cost in fbricating the new setup on the Supra. Who ever takes it will no doubt have a one of a kind MKIII.

·
IFLYLO
301 Posts
dang...we're losing some of our more prominent members. this is totally not cool. :mad: at any rate...good luck where ever life takes you, Orin.

3,796 Posts
Its one thing to take off but selling your MKIII?!?!?! I hope you change your mind......Will did :D

·
you're my boy blue.
682 Posts
that sucks man, i have been tired of the attitudes of some of the members on the forum, so i mainly read now. but about once a year i get really excited/motivated. when you and Will start trash talking each other, like the place your bets thread.

last year it was the powerfest thread, i dont know why but it gets me excited to work on my car again, as it breaks so much it is just getting old.

oh well, congratulations on your child, and i hope my car doesnt break before tx2k4.

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
Orin, I hope you are just taking a brake and not leaving completely. From what I have heard, you are extremely well respected around here, and it would be a big loss to the MK3 community for you to leave. I know you have had some tough times lately, and I know that when it rains it pours. But things will eventially clear up, and the 93 octane in your blood will bring you back to what you do best.

Matt.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks for the kind words and yes it is a big part of who I am as a person to be involved in import racing. I will miss the community as a whole. Including those that may not have such nice atitudes. It won't mess it up for the most of us. Take care. as I will.

·
turbo....................
1,057 Posts
:(

i want to go to texas but.. its 24hours away from the place i live..

gL

-tony v

1 - 18 of 18 Posts