Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I would share a few pics of my latest front facing project that I am doing. It is using a Q45 throttle body and 4 ID piping.

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

E

·
0 Posts
very nice is this the first one you have made? what are the dimensions on this give us details peace

·
Registered
358 Posts
sweet, keep us updated, polish that shit up real nice ;P

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, it will be like a mirror when it is done. I am making it for a friend on supramania. Here are some others I have made.

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

·
Registered
723 Posts
I know ur probably not allowed to post prices, but how bout a PM on what ud charge for that beast, im about to start a 7M build for a MK2.

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
here's mine
only time i get to post a pic of it lol

what throttle cable are you running?
and do you have pics of where your going to route your ic pipes?
thanks

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No pics of my IC pipes yet, but I am going to run them where the battery sits or just inside there. Is that only 3 inch pipe, it looks really tiny. For the throttle cable I think I am just going to extend the stock one or get one from a landcruiser.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Those manifolds are looking good. I like the one on top. :)
How much longer till its done?

·
Canada, Eh?
2,397 Posts
any tips on building one? i am finally at the point where i can start mocking things up on my engine... im going with a 4" bar stock flange with a design similar to one of the pics you posted, using a stock tb and 2.5" or 2.75" ic piping (stock turbo, stock fuel).

·
475RWHP 449TQ and climing
5,911 Posts
"tell your friend he forgot his bottle of Quick Detailer in his engine bay! "

Terrible joke, and I bet his engine bay looks better tthan yours even like this. If you have nothing good to say why post. Oh.... I see you have over 2000 post since last year. This explains it, you are bored have nothing to say so....... there it is.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts