Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Supraless member
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I had a lucky day last week:
The car was clean, it was a really nice day, I had some space and my camera with me...rare enough in my life to snap pics and share them^^
The car hasn't changed, it's still a 94 TT 6-spd, close to stock powerwise (should I stay BPU- - ?)
Here you go, don't look for incredible pics though, I use a cheapo point and shoot camera:

·
Registered
183 Posts
clean ride ! what is that lip ?

·
Supraless member
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Right hand drive....interesting
I am in Japan, so RHD rules here...You made me think about it, that's LHD which is weird in the case of the Supra^^

what is that lip ?
Stock active spoiler, I just pulled it down for the pics as I quite like how it looks but I can never see it opened usually.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Wow, looks nice! What brand are those wheels? They look very unique. They fit the car nicely.

·
Registered
942 Posts
Look at me, i've got an active spoiler :squintfin

Haha, all jokes aside, wish i had the active spoiler as well :(
Nice rims, clean car, looks great :)

Luke.

·
Cultured Development
319 Posts
did you replace your hood? or do Japanese supras just come with active spoiler and no euro hood scoop?

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Think about it for a second... ;)
hahahaha

I agree, that lip looks great. Sucks that they won't work in conjunction with a FMIC...I'd be first in line to get one if they did

·
Cultured Development
319 Posts
Haha my bad, it was kinda dumb but I wasn't sure if the US supras were the only ones that came without the hood scoop. Yes it was a stupid question.
K I'm gonna go play in traffic now :doh:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts